IGNORED

FirstShirt/Sun-joo's Death Valley Trip

1st Shirt

Well, Sun-joo and I went to the MLK Death Valley Days and had a great time. I've been pretty busy since getting back, but wanted to post some pictures. Don't worry, it's not 200 like the last time. This is a very short and sweet 30 pictures. I hope you enjoy them, I know that Sun-joo and I had a great time.

Thanks to all those at Death Valley. It is you, the people, that make these things so fantastic. We both look forward to seeing you down the road.

So, if your interested or otherwised just bored (snowed in tongue.gif) take a look here: http://firstshirt.smugmug.com/gallery/59469/1

Bob,

Great tale and photos. Keep this up and we'll have to create an archive just for your tales. It's always a pleasure to spend time with you and Sun-joo. Keep riding, and keep writing. smile.gif

Hey, Bob, great pics! A pleasure for Carole and I to meet you and Sun-Joo, and we really enjoyed her first taste of Tequila. Guess she won't be trying that anytime soon again!

Phil & Carole Degnan

02 RT (hers)

00 LT (mine)

Hey Bob,

Nice ride tale and pictures as always.

b.t.w. one of the board members at the Atlanta Motorcycle Show came up to Christine and looked at her name tag and looking confused said, "HoonTang...I thought you were that little oriental gal in all the ride tales."

I said he was probably thinking of Sun-Joo grin.gif

AdventurePoser
Hey, Bob, great pics! A pleasure for Carole and I to meet you and Sun-Joo, and we really enjoyed her first taste of Tequila. Guess she won't be trying that anytime soon again!

Wow, this sounds like a whole NEW thread! grin.gifcrazy.gif

Steve in So Cal

AdventurePoser

Great shots, Bob! Looks like you two had a wonderful time! Having great weather in and around the passes leading to DV makes all the difference, IMHO!

Hope to see you soon,

Steve in So Cal

Archived