IGNORED

Video Recording Rides

HandsomeDarwin

HandsomeDarwin

Does anyone have any experience or opinions on any type of recording devices or setups for bikes? I'm looking at different helmet cams and camcorder mounts and am trying to get info on the topic. I'm doing a Great Lakes tour/circle ride around the same time as the National next year and I want to record the trip.

Also, if you have any info on a Great Lakes trip please see my other thread in the Rides forum and post your knowledge. Any help on either topic is greatly appreciated. thumbsup.gif

Does anyone have any experience or opinions on any type of recording devices or setups for bikes? I'm looking at different helmet cams and camcorder mounts and am trying to get info on the topic. I'm doing a Great Lakes tour/circle ride around the same time as the National next year and I want to record the trip.

Also, if you have any info on a Great Lakes trip please see my other thread in the Rides forum and post your knowledge. Any help on either topic is greatly appreciated. thumbsup.gif

I use a Nikon 5600 Digital Camera with a 2 meg card that i have mounted to my RT. The biggest issue I have is keeping the glas clean. The good part is that it mounts fast, and I can take it along with me when we stop. I have a Dell Laptop that is really small that I use to upload every night.

If you go to Google Video's, you can do a search for Torrey and you can see the results.

77794659-M.jpg

Picture of the camera mounted.

Archived