IGNORED

ST RIDERS

bmwsoldat

I too have the full Remus on my ST and love the sound and the increase in smoothness and pulling power. Saturday I am trying it for the first time w/o the baffle so I'll find out if loud pipes really do save lives! lmao.gif

I have the full Remus on mine, looks and sounds great after 26,000 miles. thumbsup.gif

Ok Dean, you've convinced me that the Remus is the way to go. I'm tired of the bulbous look of the stock can on my gorgeous silver/blue ST. I like the Remus look on your ST. You've convinced me of the quality of the unit (not to say the Staintune, etc is bad). But it seems to have a good chance of doing more than just look good, without being to DB challenged (especially the Revolution).

My 2005 ST just had the 6k service.

So... I'm going to do an experiment. Tomorrow morning I'm going to get a baseline dyno on a calibrated and certified Dynamometer. If I can find my dang DB meter I'll do a 90 degree check at 4' I think that's what the AMA uses. Due to cash flow, I'll do the Revolution Ti slip on first. Re-test with both core configurations. Then probably the headers, test again both cores. Be patient this will take more than a week...

Results to follow! Anybody want to suggest a Remus source for a best buy? I'm not mechanically challenged so an installer is not required.

Man I love this machine. Hey I like the seat. Wilber's or Olhins in about 12k smirk.gif

I too have the full Remus on my ST and love the sound and the increase in smoothness and pulling power. Saturday I am trying it for the first time w/o the baffle so I'll find out if loud pipes really do save lives! lmao.gif

It doesn't you still need to pay attention to the idiots around you tongue.gif

If you really want to get some real, increased power benefit out of the "new tube", you should install Techlusion. Of course the pipe itself helps a little bit but at the same time it starts to run on the lean side when in open loop -mode. But of course in decent dyno-run that will be visible.

Archived