IGNORED

Beautiful Fall Day in Middle Tn

Volfan615

I was going to be a beautiful day in Middle Tn so I took the day off to get in some riding and catch the last of the fall colors.

Loveless Cafe on Hwy 100 at Entrance to Natchez Trace

111006001.jpg

111006002.jpg

Entrance to Trace

111006004.jpg

111006006.jpg

111006007.jpg

Man I really love this bike!

111006010.jpg

Overlook

111006011.jpg

Natchez Trace Arch Bridge over Hwy 96

111006015.jpg

A lot of bikes out

111006019.jpg

Pucketts Grocery in historic Leipers Fork

111006021.jpg

Leipers Fork - Notice the General Lee

111006023.jpg

111006024.jpg

111006025.jpg

Volfan:

Great pictures! thumbsup.gif Yes today was a great day for riding in east TN too. Too bad I had to wait around this afternoon for the cable guys to show up. bncry.gif

But yesterday I got a War Woman and back through Deal's Gap ride in and it was GREAT! The awesome riding weather is about to come to a screetching stop, but it sure was a fun ride while it lasted. Wish I'd had a chance to ride with you today.

I love fall! Great pictures!

Curious, in the last picture in Leiper's Fork, who are the names listed on the store's marquee? Man, you know you're a regular when....

Curious, in the last picture in Leiper's Fork, who are the names listed on the store's marquee? Man, you know you're a regular when....

Jim Dowell

Rob Crosby

Kent Blazey

Lone_RT_rider

That all looks incredibly familiar! If you notice there is a pic on the main page for bmwst.com of a crazy Texan with his arms in the air going over that same bridge. smile.gif

Since your so close to Nasheville, are you planning on attending Davids tech day on Dec 2nd?

Shawn

Great pics! thumbsup.gif

I was out all day yesterday too! Got 250 miles of beautiful fast twisties Started from Puckett's at about 10:00 a.m., rode out to Hohenwald and back ... all back roads clap.gif

What time were you at Puckett's? I think I may have passed you on my way home.

Great pics! thumbsup.gif

I was out all day yesterday too! Got 250 miles of beautiful fast twisties Started from Puckett's at about 10:00 a.m., rode out to Hohenwald and back ... all back roads clap.gif

What time were you at Puckett's? I think I may have passed you on my way home.

It was probably around 12:30 or 1:00. You just can't beat days like yesterday.

Do you know why their names are on the sign?

They have live music there a few nights a week. You can check out their website here .

Since your so close to Nasheville, are you planning on attending Davids tech day on Dec 2nd?

Yep planning on it. Will you be there?

Well, I also rode through Leiper's Fork yesterday. Got a later start and passed through about 1:30. Rode through Theta, Boston and Santa Fe. Took Highway 7 to Hwy 100 and back to Nashville. Great day. Great photos also.

Well, I also rode through Leiper's Fork yesterday. Got a later start and passed through about 1:30. Rode through Theta, Boston and Santa Fe. Took Highway 7 to Hwy 100 and back to Nashville. Great day. Great photos also.

That sounds like the start of my loop. There are some amazing roads branching off from that area.

Sorry I missed everybody. I was mid-ride in Hohenwald at 1:30.

Look forward to meeting folks at the tech day Dec. 2 wave.gif

Archived