IGNORED

Waterproof overglove?

RT_Jim

Speaking of Christmas ideas, I'm trying to find something for my wife to give me. After riding in the rain a couple times this summer, I was wondering if anyone made a glove I could slip on over my regular gloves to stop the rain?

I like my gloves but when they get wet, its no fun. (black hands) dopeslap.gif

So I'm just looking for something small and light that I can slip on over my gloves. I've seen the gloves at Aerostich but I don't like the 'lobster claw' - I want a full, 5 fingered glove.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jim

Speaking of Christmas ideas, I'm trying to find something for my wife to give me. After riding in the rain a couple times this summer, I was wondering if anyone made a glove I could slip on over my regular gloves to stop the rain?

I like my gloves but when they get wet, its no fun. (black hands) dopeslap.gif

So I'm just looking for something small and light that I can slip on over my gloves. I've seen the gloves at Aerostich but I don't like the 'lobster claw' - I want a full, 5 fingered glove.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jim

Von's, Ralph's, Safeway, etc., all sell diswashing gloves....Choice of colors are vivid yellow (for more visibility) and sky blue....The XL size will fit over just about any riding glove I think....

About $5.00 I guess.......Ugly but effective........

Tour Master Elite's are a good, not very expensive (about $90.00), warmer winter glove with built in nylon rain covers that zip into a little pouch on the wrist part..Just whip them out when it starts to drizzle..They will seep moisture over time through the stitching in the nylon (or whatever that is)at the finger tips but work OK...I like my pair......

Phil........Redbrick

I too thought the "lobster claw" was a funny design, until I tried them. Triple digits keep them easy and fast to put on, yet gives you more dexterity than a mitten type overglove. They're also somewhat expensive. However, they do work well, and now that I have them, I wouldn't go on a trip without them. They perform very well. smile.gif

I have both the Aerostitch Triple Digit as well as the Olympia rain cover and much prefer the Olympia. In fact, I use the Olympia over the Gerbing heated liners for the best winter glove. The Triple Digit is waterproof but is way too slippery and makes using the throttle difficult. I keep them for emergency only because I really don't like them.

Archived