IGNORED

caberg helmets So. cal

Heyfrank

Thank you so much. Your in florida and figured that out for so ca.I tried google, yahoo and never found it . thanks, I hope it fits.

Make sure you call before you go over though. I have found certain clothing/boot products are not really at the locations listed on the manufacture or distributor sites!

Frank, we're looking at adding the Caberg Justissimo helmet. The importer is sending us a sample (in size XL) for us to review. We should have it within a week. You're welcome to come out to the dealership and try it on.

If we like what we see, we will take on the line in three colors, white, black and silver.

Great about starting to carry the helmet.I would like to try it on . I am a large I belive 58cm. head size.I am not great at typing this stuff so I might call or pm you my phone # to get the information and location I need . Thanks. Great to meet you and thanks for the welcome at the meat fest.

I bought the Caberg FX in the spring and have been super happy!!!

Beemergirl saw mine at our spring Tech Daze and then bought one herself at the rally this year in Burlington. She also came to the fall Tech Daze a couple weeks ago and has been very happy too.

I did need to get rid of the Autocom speakers though as there wasn't enough room in the helmet for them to fit. OK though, as I was changing over to the ER6i headphones anyway. No problems after that.

Lots of things to like about it.

The internal sun visor

Venting

click shut straps with a d-ring too to lock your helmet

quieter than my nolan

Did I mention the sun visor. thumbsup.gif

Paul

Frank, we're looking at adding the Caberg Justissimo helmet. The importer is sending us a sample (in size XL) for us to review. We should have it within a week. You're welcome to come out to the dealership and try it on.

If we like what we see, we will take on the line in three colors, white, black and silver.

Hi Fernando,

Just a thought on color selection. I also suggest the FX, as the black "pinstriping" on the silver helps to break up the lines of the physical helmet better. I believe it gives it a better overall look as a result, and would be a bigger seller for you. IMHO.

By the by... The Wilson CB Antenna and Toolman mount have worked out great. I did end up running the coax down the middle of some flat braided grounding cable to add some extra shielding. That helped remove the alternator whine in the autocom.

Paul

Hi Fernando,

Just a thought on color selection. I also suggest the FX, as the black "pinstriping" on the silver helps to break up the lines of the physical helmet better. I believe it gives it a better overall look as a result, and would be a bigger seller for you. IMHO.

By the by... The Wilson CB Antenna and Toolman mount have worked out great. I did end up running the coax down the middle of some flat braided grounding cable to add some extra shielding. That helped remove the alternator whine in the autocom.

We'll look at the FX as well. Thanks for the tip.

As for the Antenna and mount, glad it worked out for you.

I did need to get rid of the Autocom speakers though as there wasn't enough room in the helmet for them to fit.

That's one of the things we want to check out. We sell a TON of Autocom. If we can't get them properly installed in this helmet, then we may not carry it. We'll see.

I have one and really like it...not quite the quality of my Arai, but I know I have worn the Caberg 3 times as much as the Arai since it got it last year.

Fernando, is Caberg going to supply the Justissimo in white in the US? I saw the white listed on their website Caberg but my local dealer is saying that the white is unavailable in US. I bought the Titanium but would like to have a white one.

Thanks Buckster

I have had Caberg Justlissimo for both myself and the lady wife.

The helmet fits very close to chin on me and undue pressure in places on wifes head.

I also have a spare - bought for son and unused.

Both the in use helmets suffered yellowing of the visor.

Now have a Schuberth C2 ... much better fit .. and quieter!

Fernando, is Caberg going to supply the Justissimo in white in the US? I saw the white listed on their website Caberg but my local dealer is saying that the white is unavailable in US. I bought the Titanium but would like to have a white one.

Thanks Buckster

Don't know. I said white, silver and black because those are our three most popular helmet colors.

UPDATE: Helmet came in, helmet is going back. Good fit around the head, but the chinbar hits the chin on everyone who tried it. This is a problem. Also, there are no ear pockets, so installing any type of comm system would be impossible. And we do sell a lot of comm systems.

Nichols said that the factory is aware of the ear-pocket issue and will fix it next year. The chinbar issue will take more of a major redesign. We told them we're interested in the helmet once they get it right. It may be 2007/2008 before that happens.

Helmet came in, helmet is going back. Good fit around the head, but the chinbar hits the chin on everyone who tried it. This is a problem. Also, there are no ear pockets, so installing any type of comm system would be impossible.

Thats surprising. I have the Justissimo and haven't found the chin bar to be a problem. The lack of space for a speaker was solved by pulling the cheek pads, cutting them open, removing a bit of the foam inside, installing the speakers, and sewing the lot back up.

Archived