IGNORED

A Ride to Rocky Mountain National Park

co_g30

Sunny weather today made my ride to the Rocky Mountain National Park quite enjoyable in spite of the cool weather. In true typical Colorado fashion, the temps ranged from the low 30s in the mountains to 60s in the front range. More details in my blog for those who are interested. Here's my favorite pic from today's ride.

otispeak2.jpg

Location is the Bear Lake Trailhead parking lot within the park. Could not make it over to Milner Pass and the Continental Divide as the road was closed for winter.

Rocky Mountain National Park

You lucky guy! <sigh> What can I say? It's one of my favorite places in the whole wide world. clap.gifclap.gif I've hiked almost every trail in the park thumbsup.gif, skied many of them in the winter thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif, and really miss not living near it. bncry.gif I was in Longmont for many years, and now I'm in So. Calif. bncry.gifbncry.gif

I did manage to sneak over Trail Ridge Road on my way to Isle Royal NP this last summer. smile.gifsmile.gif

Stan

Not sure what happened to the pic in original posting....used different site for storing the pic this time.

Sunny weather today made my ride to the Rocky Mountain National Park quite enjoyable in spite of the cool weather. In true typical Colorado fashion, the temps ranged from the low 30s in the mountains to 60s in the front range. More details in my blog for those who are interested. Here's my favorite pic from today's ride.

290085662_20d1f34f82_o.jpg

Location is the Bear Lake Trailhead parking lot within the park. Could not make it over to Milner Pass and the Continental Divide as the road was closed for winter.

Archived