IGNORED

New Game!!!!!! Provide the Caption to the picture

Firefight911

OK, we've all played the 5 letter, 6 letter, jump on one foot while yoddling the German National Anthem, etc.

Let's try putting a cpation to the following picture.

I'll give you a little help, this is our very own Richard (BeniciaRT_GT) after a long hard day of getting his shins kicked at the recent Northern California Tech Daze and Motorcycle 1st Aid Class.

As I recall, he was one Margarita away from a skirt!!!!!

Ready?

Sure?

GO!!!!

107191382-L.jpg

107191382-L.jpg

"Now I lay me down to sleep, where did I put my little sheep, warm and fuzzy, soft and sweet....."

This is just so wrong!!!

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

107191382-L.jpg

Ahhhhhh. This new automated "Enema-While-You-Sleep" is just heavenly! Just hope it doesn't leave a mess on Gleno's couch. He'd be ticked! After all those sheep bits he had to clean up after WURTY left, he almost wouldn't let me stay the night!"

Ain't touching that one.......end up getting kicked off the board for good!!

Pat

Aww..., come on (no guts no glory - hehehe). tongue.giftongue.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

And if that don't work, PM ME!! grin.gifthumbsup.gif

One bypap machine: $642.00

one bottle nitrous oxide hooked to bypap: $38.27

one pink blindfold: $1.78

The joy of NOT know what your "friends" are about to do to you: Priceless. grin.gif

Okay, now that I've discovered your evil little thread, and have a few seconds to address it:

"If I wasn't so damn good looking, I wouldn't have to put Phil's eye wear on to keep Jamie from attacking me. Even if my plan doesn't work, at least I won't have to see Phil in his jealeous rage."

"I don't stay so svelte and debonair without my beauty sleep, so I need to not be distracted by all the monkeys swinging off Phil's chandelier."

"See no Evil..."

"How can I continue to look as good as a young Ricardo Montelban with out my beauty sleep?"

"Ahhhhh, my eyes! Phil, put your pants back on, I don't want to see your new thong!"

"Ahhhh, Wurty, I wondered where you had been... Where is our little friend?"

By the way, You ALL pay dearly for this, ALL of you!!! thumbsup.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Here we have a picture of Richard, his eyes covered from the surgery, praying that his Neuticle install went without a hitch.

"If I dream and wish and hope hard enough, perhaps I'll wake up back at the UN.... There's no place like UN, there's no place like UN..."

OMG lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif Richard, how in the heck do you keep doing this to yourself dopeslap.gifblush.gif

Cheers dude,

Kirsten

"If I dream and wish and hope hard enough, perhaps I'll wake up back at the UN.... There's no place like UN, there's no place like UN..."

OMG lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif Richard, how in the heck do you keep doing this to yourself dopeslap.gifblush.gif

Cheers dude,

Kirsten

It isn't me...It is all these evil people picking on the shy guy in the group...

They are all just jealous of my incredible good looks, charming (in a shy, quiet kinda way) personality, and Hayden-like riding skills!

ohhhh, the little people can be so petty!!!

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Now Jamie, go fetch me one of your 'special" margueritas and rub my feet blush.gif

It isn't me...It is all these evil people picking on the shy guy in the group...

They are all just jealous of my incredible good looks, charming (in a shy, quiet kinda way) personality, and Hayden-like riding skills!

Uh, have you even met you? tongue.gif

Cheers dude,

Kirsten

ohhhh, the little people can be so petty!!!

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Now Jamie, go fetch me one of your 'special" margueritas and rub my feet blush.gif

Poor Richard...

If Richard had any faults, it would be his natural modesty and humility. However, Richard has no faults! grin.gifdopeslap.gif

If Richard had any faults, it would be his natural modesty and humility. However, Richard has no faults! grin.gifdopeslap.gif

I've said it many times:

I'd be perfect if I weren't so modest!!! blush.gif

Hers were good, but they weren't quite:

107235834-L.jpg

This at least explains how you found yourself prone with a pink mask on. grin.gif

I feel pretty, ooh so pretty, I feel pretty and.......wish I knew the rest of the words to the song!! lmao.giflmao.gif

I feel pretty, ooh so pretty, I feel pretty and.......wish I knew the rest of the words to the song!! lmao.giflmao.gif

Copy cat!!

Hey Richard!!!!!! What ever is the story behind your new moniker - MR. MOISTY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hmmmmmmm?

Copy cat!!

That is why I thought I'd throw that in there...

Kind of mocking, dontcha think?

Hey Richard!!!!!! What ever is the story behind your new moniker - MR. MOISTY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hmmmmmmm?

my effect on women...

I'm just so thankfull I live on the East coast. grin.gif

Ummmm, and you think that prevents us from picking on you how????????

Go clean some teeth!!! wave.gifwave.gif

Be very afraid...

The tentacles these folks use are very far reaching, and have no geographic limit, including international borders!

Good luck staying out of trouble around these "feckless naredowells!"

Ummmm, and you think that prevents us from picking on you how????????

Go clean some teeth!!! wave.gifwave.gif

blbl.gif

Hmmmmmmm?

my effect on women...

OMG!! I have been meanin to ask the same thing and now that I know - I'm just bustin up - I'm laughen as I write this. Richard; next to Gleno..."you the man"!!

BTW - do tears in the eyes from laughen count??

OMG!! I have been meanin to ask the same thing and now that I know - I'm just bustin up - I'm laughen as I write this. Richard; next to Gleno..."you the man"!!

BTW - do tears in the eyes from laughen count??

Nora,

Just a perfect example of what I meant...

And you are right:

when I stand next to Gleno, I am the MAN.

p.s. when I stand next to Wurty, he says I'm the "RAM". (I'm not sure what that means... blush.gif )

Be very afraid...

Of what? Or whom? 1bmwfan? Shirley you jest. yelrotflmao.gif

Don't call him Shirley!!! He likes to be called "janice".

I can't answer why, I really don't understand. Even after sleeping in his house...

I travel for a few days, don't have time to check out the board and miss something like this. I don't know that I'll be able to recover. But I can't let ya'll have all the fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

107191382-L.jpg

"Oh boy...When I wake, Mr. Whip will be here and he'll have Mrs. Whip on the back of the FJR so he won't have to wait for me all the time."

I feel better now lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Whip

• 2 weeks later...

I'm speechless. For me, it has that effect that an accident has on traffic. You don't want to look...and yet....somehow....it's impossible to take your eyes off it as you try to make sense of what you are seeing....

Amazing what SeanC can do with Photoshop. A new low...truely.

:-)

Amazing what SeanC can do with Photoshop. A new low...truely.

:-)

No photo shop there. That was his night-night cover for his eyes, and after 1, 2, 3, uuh 4?? margaritas he was a willing participant to pose for the camera!! lmao.gif

I'm dreaming of a pink GT...

Nice hat though… no seriously that hats cool. The goggles need work but the hat’s nice, where’d you get it? thumbsup.gif

Archived