Jump to content

Wilbers Shocks

Urban Surfer

Recommended Posts



I believe that you have to send the shocks back to Klaus on the east coast of the US. Even if there is someone here in Canada I'd get Klaus to do it.


A Customs stamp (and possibly proof of purchase) stating that the shocks are 'goods exported' for repair will be needed when you mail them. This is so that you can get them back without paying duty (they need proof that you aren't buying a new set) blush.gif

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...