IGNORED

Gerbing COMFORT?? socks

Gkgeiger

OK, I'm not getting this... I thought that "Gerbing's comfort heated socks heats the top of your foot only" (taken from Gerbing's website ). So, if that's the case, my understanding was that there are no wires in the toes with the comfort socks. (Regular socks yes, comfort no).

Are you sure you've got the comfort model? If not, that sounds like the answer to your problem. If you do, I really don't understand why the wires are in the toes and I'm of no further help... crazy.gif

Rocket_Cowboy

I wear the regular Gerbing socks, but wear them over a pair of normal socks. The trick was to make sure my boots were big enough for that, but that way the wires aren't directly on my feet/toes, so I have no problem wearing them all day.

I would think that would improve your comfort even with the Comfort socks, but hard to say for sure.

My comfort socks seem to have the wires slighty going around to the bottom of the toe but they are a vast improvement over the standard sock. I can at least walk with them on.

OK, I'm not getting this... I thought that "Gerbing's comfort heated socks heats the top of your foot only" (taken from Gerbing's website ). So, if that's the case, my understanding was that there are no wires in the toes with the comfort socks. (Regular socks yes, comfort no).

Are you sure you've got the comfort model? If not, that sounds like the answer to your problem. If you do, I really don't understand why the wires are in the toes and I'm of no further help... crazy.gif

I just checked the package again, it says comfort sock. It does only heat the top of the foot but that includes the toes. I must also say that they really work. Kept my feet very warm, but I couldn't walk with them.

My comfort socks seem to have the wires slighty going around to the bottom of the toe but they are a vast improvement over the standard sock. I can at least walk with them on.

I'll see if I can wear them over another pair of socks.

I'll see if I can wear them over another pair of socks.

That's the way I do it. I try and use a sock that wicks away moisture so my feet stay dry too.

Archived