IGNORED

Nolan service

philbytx

Had the faceshield weatherstrip seal split on my N100e and come adrift while riding today. Called CIMA (the distributor) and they are sending me out a new seal ASAP. This is the first problem we ever had with any of the Nolan's (N100/N100E) and the service was excellent. He told me to just use some Silicone spray on the seal to keep it flexible in the future.

So, anyone with Nolan issues : CIMA INTL. (866) 243-5638

Nice folks thumbsup.gif

Had the faceshield weatherstrip seal split on my N100e and come adrift while riding today. Called CIMA (the distributor) and they are sending me out a new seal ASAP. This is the first problem we ever had with any of the Nolan's (N100/N100E) and the service was excellent. He told me to just use some Silicone spray on the seal to keep it flexible in the future.

So, anyone with Nolan issues : CIMA INTL. (866) 243-5638

Nice folks thumbsup.gif

+1

I had the same problem with the same result. The new seal arrived 2-3 days later.

That's good to hear, Philby. About a year ago I was trying to find a Nolan to try on. At the time there weren't any local dealers that carried Nolan helmets. I was traveling to San Antonio for a conference, and called one of the big bike shops there to see if it was a dealer for Nolan; the reply was that it didn't carry Nolan because of poor support with warranty issues. I decided to buy another Shoei (which I'm happy with). Your experience contradicts what the SA shop told me.

Archived