IGNORED

Merchandise

David

Just a quick note that if we decide to do any merchandise for the event, I'd like to approve it first so that we can keep a consistent BMWSportTouring.com brand. Gracias.

FYI, we've got "seanc" and "Signman" on board for design and manufacture of stickers. We should be able to get the sticker cost down to virtually nil.

Rodger works for the City of San Diego sign shop and was responsible for all the Don Keil memorial stickers, the Dry-Town Crew, stickers and the WWMHD stickers--all for free. Granted we're talking about a few hundred more this time, but after the swell of interest in the WWMHD stickers, he PM'd me and said he had another 180 ready to go if needed! laugh.gif

Sean did excellent work on the T-s and other stuff (I'm still thinking about some ToroSportTouring.com stickers tongue.gif ) and we all live relatively close so that should be an easy job.

Of course we'll run any preliminary design ideas past the board for final approval. Leslie, in keeping with the "Western/BuffaloBill Cody" theme, was thinking of something like a buffalo with motorcycle wheels . . . .

More later . . . .

Leslie, in keeping with the "Western/BuffaloBill Cody" theme, was thinking of something like a buffalo with motorcycle wheels . . . .

What about a Motorcycle with Buffalo wheels?

Of course we'll run any preliminary design ideas past the board for final approval.

Thanks! I know it might seem like a small thing, but I get about one "design" request a month, and I turn down virtually all of them. It's usually because it's a bad idea, a terrible design, or whatever. So to prevent people from wasting a lot of time, you might run the ideas by earlier rather than later! smile.gif If Sean C is behind the design, we are likely in very good shape.

russell_bynum

something like a buffalo with motorcycle wheels . . .

How 'about an LT with fur. Nobody would be able to tell the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

A bronc rider on a bucking RT!

I have a friend on Vashon Is. who is a superb cartoonist. If you come up with a design idea I might be able to coax him to do a drawing.

Archived