IGNORED

Video--The Yellowjacket Chronicles

joe33075

These are the voayages of the Starship Yellowjacket.

A 24 day mission to explore new worlds, new civilizations, and to boldly go where . . . .where . . . .where no sane frickin' person would go!

Holy schnike! 12000 miles in 24 days! You da man! Way cool.

Oh yea, welcome to the DB! You'll fit in just fine!! thumbsup.gif

Thanks for your comments.

I film solo, meaning there is no crew and filming is done entirely by me. To accomplish this I use a series of cameras on the bike. Different cameras for differnet purposes.

I priamrily use a sony dvx-2100 for good quality color shots and interviews/

I use a smaller sony dvcrtc-22 for quick shots and on the bike out-the-front and back shots.

I have a special camera rig, I designed, which is essentially an articulated arm with a camera on it. It extends from 22-80" off the bike in any direction depending how its set up. This allows the appearence of a chase vehicle.

I call it the Magic Broomstick.

Production is also a solo afair

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
I film solo, meaning there is no crew and filming is done entirely by me. To accomplish this I use a series of cameras on the bike. Different cameras for differnet purposes.
Cool. You're also a mind reader! I was gonna ask about the setup. What's remarkable to me is not only are your riding 500 miles a day on average, but you are setting up shots and so on. Are you using a remote lens on your Magic Broomstick?

I have a special camera rig, I designed, which is essentially an articulated arm with a camera on it.

So you can move it while you ride? Or do you set for one shot, stop, move it, then film again? Any chanca seein' it? Puleeze?

Really great....and "personalized" with your comments into the camera on site.......I'm with GelStra; can you move the camera around during a shoot?

We're anxiously awaiting the finished product...Looks like we may be fortunate enough to have another Bama Rider to feed us ride videos clap.gif...

Phil.......Redbrick

Ill pop to popcorn, I am ready to watch this movie!

"I'm hot, and I smell like ass"? This is Florida, you get that way from a trip to breakfast and back!

• 4 months later...
Anyone know the status of this? I thought a DVD was in the works.

confused.gif

Joe posted 4 times here and then?

He was on the BMW MOA forum for a while but has disappeared there as well.

Don't know what's happening, maybe got busy with other stuff.

AdventurePoser

Joe,

Welcome to the board. Cannot wait to see the final version. Is the Cassiar fully paved? When I rode it six years ago, about 200 miles of it were still gravel, but they were working on it...

Cheers,

Steve

Archived