IGNORED

EAS setting on 1200 RT

motorbob

I have found that setting the suspension to normal and preload to one person +luggage (at 225 lb !) for one up riding is just about perfect. Preload (one helmet) is set for someone at 170 lbs it seems.

It is as good as riding 2 up with set up at normal +preload for 2. In twisties with good pavement sport is used.

Finally, I think this option is worth the $.

Any comments ?

Hmm, was wondering about that myself.

I personally don't know ANYBODY that rides that hits the road at 170 lbs!! Your settings match mine for my 210 lb body weight.

AD

Hey! Very cool. That was my 100th post here!

I'm somebody now!!!

ADulay

Reged: Jul 16 2004

Loc: Punta Gorda, Florida , USA

Hmm, was wondering about that myself.

I personally don't know ANYBODY that rides that hits the road at 170 lbs!! Your settings match mine for my 210 lb body weight. AD

LOL, I'm 150; when I have the preload set at anything above one helmet, I'm on tippy toes wink.gif

I personally don't know ANYBODY that rides that hits the road at 170 lbs!!

LOL, I'm 150; when I have the preload set at anything above one helmet, I'm on tippy toes wink.gif

I'm 155lb. One helmet unless I ride with my 120lb spouse, then it's one helmet +luggage setting else I'm on me toes. If I load the bags with passenger I'll go to two helmet setting.

Another 155 pound weakling here.

Settings are:

"One Helmet" and Normal

Air pressure: 36psi-front; 42psi-rear

175lbs. I am still playing with the preload between one helmet and +luggage. The comfort setting is useless for me. I feel like I will barf after a few minutes of it. my choice would be to lose comfort and have a setting stiffer than sport. So far EAS has worked as advertised.

Archived