IGNORED

I was going to bring the PA system

Short Cut

Hey guys one of the things that I was going to do was to arrange to have my PA system shipped to the KOA. Now I'm not going so you may want to make other plans to get some kind of Public Address system. Maybe KOA has one?? Doubtful but worth askin'.

Thanks, Mike. I'll just leave the post up as a reminder of one more thing that's gotta get done. Right now, I've got a 92 year old mother in law with dementia whom we're trying to keep out of a lockdown area at her old folks home, a father with Parkinson's (and a few other maladies) who needs me to take him to at least one doctor per week since he no longer drives, and a business that's growing and growing despite my desire for it to simply be a side business to my main profession. I suppose things could be worse.

Anyway, if anyone can substitute a PA or is willing to contact the KOA and see if they have one (we can't be the first group to have asked), I would appreciate it.

Who needs a stinking PA? Just grab your Cajones and PROJECT your voice (like they taught me in Drill Sergent school wink.gif )

In reply to:

Anyway, if anyone can substitute a PA or is willing to contact the KOA and see if they have one (we can't be the first group to have asked), I would appreciate it.

In reply to:

Who needs a stinking PA? Just grab your Cojones and PROJECT your voice (like they taught me in Drill Sargent school)

Ah, I see we have a volunteer. Excellent, Luky. And I'm sure the others on this Committee echo my appreciation. You are now in charge of the PA. I know you want to ride up to Gunnison, so taking one with you will not be possible. Therefore, please see if the KOA has one we can borrow, or if the CoC can direct you to a place where we can rent one (cheaply of course). Please keep us informed as to availability and cost, if any.

And once again, thank you.

How about if everyone just sets their hand held FRS radios to the same channel and turns the volume up? smile.gif (no charge for that one laugh.gif )

Nice try (and very creative, too). But you are now Da Man for our PA needs. Shouldn't take more than a few phone calls. Maybe even the local grade school or high school might have a portable PA or dais with speaker that they would be willing to rent us (including delivery to and from). Or you could contact Shortcut and see if his system is small enough to be shippable.

You never know until you ask.

BTW, good effort on the stickers. I hope to have a confirmed T-shirt price in the next day or so and that will help us plan an overall price for those who want "memorabilia." That way, when I collect for the shirt, I can forward funds to you for the stickers, and everyone breaks even (let's hope). I'll discuss this more in the other thread.

Archived