IGNORED

Less Than A Week!

Yeeha! Stephen

Yeeha! Stephen

Less Than A Week!

I don't know about you folks, but I'm pumped!

Here I go again, getting to meet some of my new BMWST brothers in a fine MC riding setting. Ho Yea!

This is vacation stuff for me Boys! Yeeha!, Out there! laugh.gif

I'm pumped too! I'm leaving this Friday am so I've got time on the road to goof off before Eureka Springs. I packed the RT this morning, the maps are marked, oil is changed, I'm catching up on sleep and eats before I hit the road, I'm ready ....

I'm getting very excited, too. David Bearden just pulled out of the driveway and he's charting our route out there. We'll leave Sunday am and grab the Titan's game at a sports bar in Memphis, then start playing on the fun roads.

I had sooo much fun in Gunnison, and I expect to have even more here. smile.gif

See you all early Monday afternoon.

David: why don't you make the UnRally Forum private with access only for the ones that are going?...that may ease the agony on us, the ones that can't go frown.gif - darn, this envy is killing me crazy.gif

Have a super nice one guys. wink.gif

I can't wait.....

Forecast for here on Sunday morning when we leave is for a toasty 29 fri**in degreees. We are about a month ahead this fall for these kind of temps, and I'm not lovin' it. frown.gif

The carrot in front of the nose is that the further I ride the warmer I get.......

See all you guys down there, look for the RT w /studded snow tires!!

Seriously, it will be great putting faces to the names/posts on the board...be gentle, I'm a UnRally virgin. grin.gif However, I'm headed down w/ G Floyd, the "experienced" one.

ceeyabye

Lone_RT_rider

David,

Mitch and I should be on the same route (I-40) and might make Memphis by that night. Where are you guys going to be?

Shawn

Mitch and I should be on the same route (I-40) and might make Memphis by that night. Where are you guys going to be?

Shawn, we are leaving here at 8a. Watching the Titan's kick the ass of whoever they are playing, from noon to 3:30p. Then going just a little further west. Not sure where. But we can hook up if you like.

Call me when you figure out how far you'll be.

Then Bearden is putting together a fun route for that Monday, to arrive early afternoon.

Lone_RT_rider

Sounds like it may work. I will jot down your cell and give you a call as the day progresses. We are leaving from Greenville, SC that morning. If nothing else we will see you in Eureka!

Shawn

As Tom Petty says, "The waiting is the hardest part."

Christine and I are getting excited too!

We are leaving Atlanta around noon Sunday, heading though Birmingham, and then maybe meeting up with Marty at the Red Roof in Tupelo, MS Sunday night, then cruise into ES on Monday. See you there!

Less Than A Week!

I don't know about you folks, but I'm pumped! laugh.gif

My bike is packed, my GPS is programmed, topping off the fuel tank at 06:00 Wednesday morning and we hit the road, see you all in the Springs. We are planning on arriving on Monday mid-afternoon. laugh.gifsmile.gif

I'm not packed

I'm not prepared

I'm gettin stressed

Things going goofy at the office

More things to repair at home

I've got no GPS coordinates / and no GPS

The bikes in the shop

Guilt from leaving the wife behind with the kids is growing

A little short on cash...

Sure signs that I'm REALLY READY for this! wink.gif

From The Roads: "So you boys and girls are coming to play on us are you? Well be sure to bring your skills and we will show you a right nice time. We know your kind. About a month ago we had three of your friends through here. Two of em did some brisk work over some of our best twists and turns. The third one held his own, but he needs some more work. blush.gif Now, you be sure to listen to us when we're talking to you, and most importantly pay attention to what you're doing. That way everybody has fun. You may cruise, blast or even fly over us today, and we'll still be here the next day, and the next waiting for you to come out to play. Ride well. Remember what your friend David Baker says, "you're the only nervous part of the equation." ooo.gif We Roads, are waiting." tongue.gif

George Brown
but I'm pumped! ... This is vacation stuff for me Boys! Yeeha!, Out there! laugh.gif

Me2! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Left last Saturday morning. Great trip so far. Checked out my son's vacation home near Bath, NC to see what Isobel left, (no damage to the house smile.gif, some dock damage frown.gif and a lot of debris frown.gif).

Sunday, had lunch with a nephew and wife in J'Ville, NC grin.gif. Guess what line of work he is in. He returned from Iraq in late June. After that headed to Florence, SC to visit one of our daughters grin.gif.

Then off to the Smoky Mountains where I played Monday afternoon, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning grin.gif.

Now in Birmingham at RA Rally and visiting with a cousin and his family. My cousin and I visited the Barber Museum yesterday afternoon. It is an awesome museum grin.gif.

Itching to get back on the road tomorrow morning when I will be heading for Mississippi to ride the Natchez Trace from Tupelo to Natchez then over to Louisana and up to Eureka Springs. Plan to arrive Monday evening, hopefully before dark, and will be staying at the Alpen Dorf Motel.

If anyone else will be there and want to hook up for dinner Monday or breakfast, Tuesday leave a message at the desk. I probably will not be able to access a computer after today.

Speedometer failed Monday frown.gif so I'm off to Venture BMW to see if I can get a cable.

Archived