IGNORED

Need a Place to Stay in Kansas City on the Way to the UnRally?

David

I'm sure you folks remember Jim, a member who was injured very badly earlier this year in a hit and run SUV accident. He sent me this note and I thought I'd post it hear for him.

Jim, looking forward to seeing you again! smile.gif

Hi David,

I couldn't find out how to post this under the Unrally thing. I know people are coming from all over and the farther they are away they will get tired. I don't want people to ride when they are getting too fatigued. I am five hours from Eureka Springs. I am in the Northern corridor of Kansas City. I am single and have an extra bedroom for two and room for as many others that want to crash on couches or sleep on the floor. I have tools if they have motorcycle problems and I have garage space. I am also just 15 miles from the local BMW dealer.

The logistics:

Home phone - sounds like a woman on the answering machine - technology gal - 816 -452-7644

Cell Phone - don't answer it much - 816 - 536-0690

Want to look my address up and print a map, just contact me via phone or email at James_Catlett@msn.com.

Whether I answer or not,: if someone leaves a message saying they want to stay, the back door will be open and more than likely, I'll be there. If not, I'll make sure someone else will be there to welcome you weary riders.

After the morning of the 5th, this offer is no longer available. I also plan to be Eureka Springs if Maury will let me.

It's all about being safe - isn't it - and the price is right  (who did that show)?

Love you guys,

Jim

Jim,

You're one of the people that make this place special, and this is such a cool thing you're doing. I can't wait to see you in Eureka Springs, we're going tell tall tales and invent the future. See you soon. grin.gif

Archived