IGNORED

Thursday Dinner Update!!!!!

Jake

Something for you all to pencil in...

Instead of chowing on BBQ at the Iron Horse, we opted to have our final little get-together at the Forest Hill Restaurant for a variety of reasons, but mainly to throw those people not checking daily for updates off our trail! tongue.gif After 3 days in the wilderness, and indoor sit-down just seemed to be the right way to go. cool.gif

We'll be sure to let everyone know about the locale change at registration, and the link above will show you how to find the crowd. The fine folks at the Forest Hill will be ready for us with a buffet containing more than you'll ever need. We'll even have something for those who know how to eat all your vegetables. The dinner bell still rings at 6:00, and a $10-spot at the door will get you in.

BBQ lovers do not despair - there's real good sauce to be scored on one of the ride routes so you'll get your fill!

Yeeha! Stephen

Jakester,

I've eaten there, and I give it a Thumbs Up.

They even had steaks on the buffet when I was there last fall.

Also, they have an outstanding Bread Pudding kind of dessert that has a sugar crust on top, like a candy shell. It's Good... tongue.gif

And!, sitting there trying to eat your steak, it's really hard to smell & eyeball the oven fired pizza cooking right there behind the serving line!

After 3 days in the wilderness, and indoor sit-down just seemed to be the right way to go.

So I guess this means I'm going to have to be presentable? crazy.gif Where is that damn Aerostich tuxedo........

Looks (and sounds) great, Jake. If Stephan likes it, it has to be good! No point in eating in the same place twice on such a short visit. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! The weather might turn out to make this THE great decision of the un-plan.

tongue.gif After 3 days in the wilderness, and indoor sit-down just seemed to be the right way to go. cool.gif

This has a significant difference in meaning to those of us in the military who "rough it" in the wilderness. Something to do with sitting on porcelain. grin.gif

See you in a few days,

Steve

Wow, just got my boss and my WIFE's permission to go! I've leaving at 0700 from Indianapolis and see everyone there around 3-4 pm!!

Have to pack all everything tonight and watch the Colts kick some Tampa Bay rear end tonight!!

chuck: red 2000RT

Yellow 1973 TM-125 (and a spare for parts!)

Archived