IGNORED

Vespa "Supermotard"

Couchrocket

I can't make up my mind if THIS guy is skilled "and" nuts, or just plain NUTS!

Maybe he attended "RidingDumb" somewhere in Europe? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

According to the credits it was made for Canal+, a major European TV channel. Lic Besson's name also appears in the credits. This is as they say, 'A Professional Rider under Controlled COnditions'.

Very impressive ending!

Andy thumbsup.gif

This is the intro to the French movie Taxi by Luc Besson. It's the movie the American version with Queen Latifah was inspired by.

dopeslap.gif

Firefight911

That wasn't Haverkamp on his Bergman, was it? grin.gif

On a more serious note, skilled nuts until he crashes, then he will only be skilled as his nuts will be gone!

Going back to my "Mod" scooter days in the 60's (before I went "Rocker" and got a Norton!), he would have been considered a real prat putting his leg out like that grin.gifgrin.gif

I'm guessing the director told him to lean it until it threw sparks. The stunt guy probably knows he could go faster hanging off, or kissing the mirror, or whatever. Nice dismount, though!

I'm guessing the director told him to lean it until it threw sparks. The stunt guy probably knows he could go faster hanging off, or kissing the mirror, or whatever. Nice dismount, though!

In fact, it looked to me like he even had little sparking rods (curb-feelers) hanging off the rear swingarm.

Did I hear that right? It sounded like he was clicking through gears......no torque converter for that guy. He has a real nice oval track cornering style for sure.

Oh yeah, crazy like a fox talented is my vote. He made some cash for that ride. If he was doing for free he would be just talented and nuts.

Archived