IGNORED

If only all collisions ended like this!

wsearl

My brother, years ago, had a similar experience. He was on a 750 Honda waiting to turn left at a light. The last oncoming car (he thought) passed and he began to turn across the oncoming lane. As soon as the traffic passed he realized a small sports car was behind the "last" car and that vehicle broadsided him in the intersection. He flipped over the car and landed (drum roll) on his feet! The woman in the car was shaken by the accident (not her fault) but the sight of him in her rear view mirror standing behind her car really got to her. thumbsup.gif

hope that guy bought a lottery ticket that day!

I would say that IS pretty much winning the lottery of your life, right there. Holy moly. eek.gif Do you believe in God?

cheers

ben

Wow, no gear at all and he walks away from it. I'll have to rethink my ATGATT perspective.....anyone want my helmet, looks like I don't need it after all.

Cheers,

Karl in NC

Astonishing considering he was not wearing a helmet! It looks as if his head slapped the roof right at the windshield (the high strength area). Very, very fortunate individual indeed!

AdventurePoser
If he would have had louder exhaust he could of avoided it all together. lmao.gif

Or if he had been carrying a gun in his tankbag! dopeslap.gif

Steve in So Cal

i dunno, can't put my finger on it, but it almost seemed like a staged stunt (with a *really* good stunt man) ... Shot was framed well, clear audio signal (which woulda been muffled by a helmet), not a moment's hesitation as he launches into his tirade ..

I hope I'll have that kind of presence of mind should I ever get into an accident ...

------------------

Chris (aka Tender Vittles )

Little '77 KZ400 in the Big Apple

Black '99 RT for Everywhere Else, such as ...

310287-mar2004.gif

Archived