IGNORED

Tourmaster Solution WP Road Boot?

Mike O

Anyone have any experience with these boot? Comments and alternative suggestions welcome too!

h_lm_black.jpg

• Constructed with durable 1.8mm to 2.0mm waterproof leather

• A King Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane combines with sealed seams and gusset to provide comfortable

waterproofing

• Oil-resistant, molded rubber cup sole

• #20 waterproof thread stitched throughout the boot provides further waterproofing

• 1.8mm-2.0mm waterproof leather toe guard protects the left boot from wear due to motorcycle shifter controls

• The boot collar is lined with Air Mesh material to increase airflow and comfort

• The boot interior is lined with a soft and comfortable K-315 material

• Circular molded ankle bone protector

• Easy entrance side opening with YKK zipper and full length hook and loop flap closures

• 3M™ Scotchlite® rear reflective oval increases nighttime visibility

• Articulated leather panels at the front and rear of boot increase flexibility and performance

Regards,

Mike O

pedro cerveza

Very comfortable, good fit. The bottoms on mine wore out at about 6 months, about 6000 road miles. Tourmaster replaced them for free. I still have them but I wear Sidi Scorpions in the hotter weather.

I bought a pair for my wife and she likes them (which is saying something), I wear Alpinestars Gore-Tex touring boots. Cost a little more but I've ridden over 20k miles already and still like new.

4 months/7 K miles and I still like mine. Might order 1 size up if you want to wear heavy socks in cold weather.

Regards,

Carl

2 years and 15K miles later they are still in decent shape. I polish mine from time to time with liquid SHINE. Sole is wearing down but they are still comfortable as they do breath fairly well...One note they don't manufacture in 1/2 sizes.....Would purchase again

Archived