IGNORED

Navigator II and Bluetooth?

imeyers

I have the BMW Navigator II which I believe is the same thing as the 2610. My question is, is there any adapter that anyone knows of that could make the audio go through a bluetooth helmet. I love the unit but I am really trying to get everything on bluetooth these days. I hate wires. Any help would be appreciated. I saw on Garmins website that there is a motorcycle power cable with a headphone jack on it. I wonder if there is an adapter that you can plug into a headphone jack to send it through bluetooth. If it is to complicated, I will just sell the Nav II and get a bluetooth model instead.

I don't know much about the navigator II but I have found what appears to be a reasonable bluetooth system. I was looking for something that I could use with my Garmin 2820. I searched for a blue tooth stereo receiver but about all I found was headsets until I stubmled on this system. http://www.xterasys.com/xb202.htm

I have not used it extensively, but it appears to work as advertised.

I will be happy to answer any questions. I bought mine from NewEgg. That had two as open box specials.

Jim

Archived