IGNORED

5,600 miles and back home

preacher53

I just returned from my trip on the RT out west. Yellowstone,Beartooth Highway,Rushmore,Bad lands. RT rode and ran great yet butt did hurt on those 600-700 mile days. I have lots of pics I would love to post. On the other sites its easy to post them but here Im not really sure how. If I figure it out I have plenty to show you guys. Beartooth was my favorite.

I really want to see your pics. The way this site works is if your pics are posted elsewhere they can be shown here. Here's a link to the FAQ section of this board. It has a brief description of how, and in the DB Support section you can practice (and see 15 pages of trials and tests).

BMWST.com image FAQ

Practice Page

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Do you have the photos hosted on someone's server, like SmugMug or Pbase? If so, then it's very easy and I can walk you through the steps on how to do it. Alternately, you can look in the FAQs...here or you can perform a Search. Here's a good discussion on which Service is best for hosting photos.

You might also just start browsing around the Discussion Board Support forum.

Good luck! smile.gif

Guys I believe this is my favorite pic of trip. Many more to come. This is Grand Tetons in WY

favoritepicul7.jpg

Heres another of the Tetons

yellowstone2lp3.jpg

Yes, the Tetons took my breath away, those are amazing. Please post the more "normal" ones, too. It's our virtual getaway when we can't be out riding.

favoritepicul7.jpg

Thanks for the comments on the trip. It was a great time and the scenery was awesome. Here are a few more pics for you guys.

This pic is our group at yellowstone

yellowstonebikesra5.jpg

This pic is of Buffalo Bill Dam outside of Cody WY

buffalobilldamsv9.jpg

Archived