IGNORED

What a year!!!!

Whip

Could be the fastest year of my life...I joined the "online family" not knowing any of you...and now I take ya'll with me where ever I go.....Instead of getting all mushy I'll just try to pick out a few pic from my collection....

The year in review......I road to Austin to meet Steves1150(Steve Carr) and accompany him to Eric's....

al3.jpg

Death Valley

55719190-L.jpg

Scotty's

55735366-M.jpg

Met Chris Olson at DVD and we haven't stopped talkin and plannin/schemin since...

57308255-L.jpg

One of my Favorite pix of the year..."The Frog Togg Brothers"

54791185-L.jpg

Torrey was a blast

71927376-L.jpg

Following FlyinGreg

71936485-L.jpg

With Chris by my side...

71931996-L.jpg

Gunny ...Could be the best ridin I've ever done....chasing Limecreek, Phillyflash and BeniciaGT all over Colorado...

77332825-L.jpg

78129115-L.jpg

I think I may have made some friends this year that will last me the rest of my life

77332899-L-1.jpg

77333026-L.jpg

63098355-L.jpg

62438686-L.jpg

62438674-L.jpg

Some guys just look better in their gear(not Lousie she's cute no matter what she's wearin)

72091660-L.jpg

See what I meen...ain't she cute...

74375182-L.jpg

One young man I can't forget....Britton

48017241-L.jpg

And according to SmugMug the most popular picture on my site

53415275-L.jpg

I wish everyone could have a year like I just did....Thanks....David Baker(Rider)...Leslie (Mama Hoon)

and all the moderators and people of BMWST(Mister Rogers Neighborhood)

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Heck yeah! I really enjoyed meeting you at the Un, Whip. I'll see you next time, somewhere! thumbsup.gifwave.gif

You've been such a great member of the board, I've always viewed you as an "A-lister!" Bravo! clap.gif

Plus, we're both posting at about the same rate. crazy.gif Now, go ride and bring back more pics! Your shots of the Durango/Silverton RR made me wanna do it. Couldn't do it due to it being an all-day thing. bncry.gif

It's not over yet! Fall Torrey, BBB, El Paseo, Hill Country; the Big Bend addition and...well...that may be it.

I think I may have made some friends this year that will last me the rest of my life

I feel that way all the time...

May: I meet a guy from Texas at Torrey, and enjoy a day doing “sweeper madness” with him, his lovely wife and a guy named Flyingreg

A few weeks later: The guy from Texas drops by my place in northern Illinois on his way home from Wisconsin, and we have a nice dinner and conversation before he rides off into the sunset. (I offered him a room, really, but he was in a big hurry)

A few weeks after that: I’m at a KOA in Colorado, sitting down with The guy from Texas and about a dozen other friends, drinking some fine scotch and laughing at God only knows what, and feeling like I’ve known everyone there for about fifty years....

Uhhh...something like that, Whip? grin.gif

Oh...great fotos! thumbsup.gif

Shawnee Bill
It's not over yet! Fall Torrey, BBB, El Paseo, Hill Country; the Big Bend addition and...well...that may be it.

Don't forget Hotter-N-Hell Tech Daze in Texas!

Whip, you have had a rather busy year!

Nice family album! And what a family it is....How many now, 10K plus? I especially liked the picture of Whip & Dogs.

Hey Pal,

Thanks for counting me amongst your many friends. Me thinks I got teary eyed. So, take a gander at the many ODO's and tell me, how many miles of smiles thus far this year? I'm thinkin' yer approachin' 25K. Am I close? thumbsup.gif

Not even close, we're headed to Glacier NP in a couple of weeks. Hard to believe he's only been here a year, normally I don't hang with noobies grin.gif
Hey Pal,

Thanks for counting me amongst your many friends. Me thinks I got teary eyed. So, take a gander at the many ODO's and tell me, how many miles of smiles thus far this year? I'm thinkin' yer approachin' 25K. Am I close? thumbsup.gif

Hey Greg

24K on the RT...5.3K on the FJR(in 18 days)....and .5K on the Harley....

and with your help next year will be even better!!!

As for Killer

"Hard to believe he's only been here a year, normally I don't hang with noobies grin.gif "

Your just a sucker for a couple of Guinness and a few laughs.... wink.gif

Noob

Archived