IGNORED

Going from the BMWRA Rally in Alabama to the Unrally?

RichEdwards

I'm planning to do both. Probably get to the RA rally thurs. or fri. and leave sunday am for the unrally in AK. I plan to camp at the track. David Sprague (ex-hog wild) is planning to meet me at Barber and room together at the Iron Horse.

I been chasing presidents this summer with the CRVR Presidential Tour and will pick up some sites to and from the rallys. I'll post my cell phone number later and well hook up at the Barber.

I'll be at the RA rally on the 4-5 and then will head over to the Un.

So Chris, I guess your business trip was postponed and we can ride together when you get to the Un. Yeeha, grin.gif

I was/am planning to come home sunday afternoon and leave again monday for the un. Am going to think about the logic. tongue.gif

I don't know if I'm going to the Unrally, but I will be at the RA rally. What day are you coming in?

John,

I'll be getting there on Thursday because I'm taking the Experienced Rider Course at 8 a.m. Friday. They gave me student number 13. Should I be superstitious? tongue.gif Will probably be camping at Barbers.

George Brown

Planning to do both. Have reservation in ES for Mon 10/6, through Thursday 10/9. Tentative plans are to leave Birmingham Sunday AM for Tupelo, MS then ride the Trace down to Natchez. Monday, will leave Natchez for ES taking mostly back roads. Mapquest says the route I have picked is 957 miles (23 hours). I may leave Birmingham sometime Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Archived