IGNORED

unrally website gives runtime errors in IE?

jakirk

Hi,

FYI. When I go to any page at the unrally web site I first get this error message: "A runtime error has occured do you wish to debug? Line 17 error: Syntax error" click yes or no [doesn't matter since we can't debug] and then a 2nd error message appears "A runtime .... Line 29 error: object expected."

Using Win XP pro, IE latest version 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633.

Every page at the site; "Arrive", "Do", etc. seems to give the same two errors. After clicking no or yes on each error the page is then fully visible.

Any others see this also?

Running the same ( XP Pro and IE ). I am not experiencing any errors. So many other parameters that get involved hard to say why yours is having fits. Possibly Internet Options under Tools ????

Brant Herbert

Sorry about that. There's one little piece of JavaScript in the template that gets invoked on page load to attempt to determine if JavaScript is actually running. The only place this really matters is on the registration form, where JavaScript does simple form field validation. Glad you found the option to disable the errors, and again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Archived