IGNORED

Higher visibility needed?

Brant Herbert

Brant Herbert

Where is everybody? all the west coast regulars? (besides Tool, who's registered but not showing yet). Do we need a more prominent hook to hang the UnRally website shingle on? A link on the top banner?

Brant, if you have time, please change the "Look for a BMWSport....." link to something about the UnRally. If we can change the color without screwing something up, that's fine too. But I'd rather not add yet another banner.

I'll also move my account of the ride scouting to the main forum to generate some interest.

And I'll change the order of the forums temporarily.

I wouldn't worry about it. The word's out, and registration is going fine. Remember, it's only been 3 days!

I think we're going to lose a LOT of west coasters in our attempt to appease the East. Now, the East may have had their riding fill for the season. No biggie. The Un will be accessible to a new crop of folks this year. Next year we can do a summer redux at Gunny.

EDIT: Torrey has been announced for a tad longer, and they have 11 registrants. They had 70+ show at the last event. I think what we have here is a failure to registrate.

Yeeha! Stephen

About 60 in a couple of days seems pretty good to me.

I'm trying to learn all the names vs the handles (I didn't have that down very good last time) and the lower pace is helping me. Hope I don't get everwhelmed at the last minute. Gulp!

You may see them jump up on Friday when the End of the Week blahs get folks surfing at work.

Archived