IGNORED

UnRally-V, "The Return to Gunnison" Pictures

KMG_365

Sorry this took so long. I was waiting until I could finish a good Ride Tale to go with them, but I didn't want to deprive you all for that long! grin.gif

I have to apologize first off for

--the lack of captions, generally

--the abuse of the RT pillion seat and forced service as an ice cream cart

--the lack of names on the photos at dinner I'll add all the captions next (I've got all the names but one in the names of the files)

--the fact that my camera bateries went dead halfway through Wednesday night's dinner, by the time I ran back to the KOA to get new ones and got back a lot of folks had dispersed, and a lot of folks didn't stay for Thursday night's dinner so I didn't get a nice portrait them. frown.gif

Again--SUPRISINGLY--I'm very pleased in general about how NICE many of the pictures came out!!! cool.gif

Keep in mind I'm a LOUSY photographer with no clue, eye or experience--AND--I'm using a cheapo point and shoot pocket sized Canon. But the spark that exudes from the portraits of the members present is a testament first to the wonderful subject matter ( thumbsup.gif ) and the FUN we were all having breaking bread and hanging out together after a day riding in some of the most beautiful country in all of creation! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I can't wait until the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

UnRally-V, "The Return To Gunnison" Photo Gallery

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

I know that there was a Honda rally in Avon...I think these Goldwing folks got lost. Gee we were nice to take them in. grin.gif

77950092-M.jpg

Who ezactly is THIS buffoon???
grin.gif Dude, if you don't recognize that mug, you've either been away FAR too long or you hit your head again! dopeslap.gif

YOU were missed, bro! bncry.gif

. . . But Tommy did a bang up impression of you at the KOA and had us all in stitches ROFLOAO!! clap.gif

Cool!!

Can I borrow a few for the video?

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Of course, man. Take whatever you need or want, but if you're going to publish them you might need the subjects to sign a release! grin.gif

My hero and his hot wife.... thumbsup.gif

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif ROTFLMAO!!

I about choked when I saw that! I printed it off and showed Jane, and she just said "Wha-a-a-t???!".

And where were you, brother Gleno?!

Yeah, she was definitely "hot" coming across the desert in that 100 degree heat with the hot winds blowin'! She was wishin' for her air-conditioned car!! smile.gif

Okay! The captions are up!! clap.gif

I'm still missing one name (sorry, dude! frown.gif ) . . . .

Who's the handsome guy sitting next to David "aTennesseebmw22". Can anyone help a brother out? confused.gif

77946911-L.jpg

Lone_RT_rider
I know that there was a Honda rally in Avon...I think these Goldwing folks got lost. Gee we were nice to take them in. grin.gif

77950092-M.jpg

They must have heard there was good food around and just showed up! You know what they say about food and gold wing people...:)

Francois_Dumas

Wonderful being able to put some faces to all those famous names now !! Thanks for posting them on Smuggie !! thumbsup.gif

Firefight911

77950092-M.jpg

They must have heard there was good food around and just showed up! You know what they say about food and gold wing people...:)

GWRRA . . . Gold Wing Restaurant Review Association, right?

Craig from AZ. He only posted a few times, but his heart is as big as his smile.
Thanks, Paul! I fixed it in the SmugMug gallery as well. wave.gif

Thanks Jamie, it's really fun to put faces to the people you've "cybercoursed" with over time. I got to get me to one of those get together's one of these days. thumbsup.gif

Hi Paul,

Thanks Paul for remembering me. It was a pleasure meeting you and all the other fine folks at my first UnRally...certainly not my last! Craig wave.gif

Paul_Burkett

Craig, you are too personable of a gentleman to not remember. It was a pleasure to have meet you, and I hope to see you again next year.

Archived