Jump to content

Whose trade is this?


Recommended Posts

Need to know which trade to call on this. Here's the need:


Driveway slopes down from the street, and levels out ~5' before the garage door. When it rains (or when the neighbor forgets to turn off his irrigation) the area in front of my garage door floods, or at least leaves a large puddle.


What I want/need to do is install a drain and grate the entire width of the driveway that will allow water to drain to the side and rear of my house.


Which trade would do the concrete sawing, drain install and grate installation? I'm sure whichever trade I call (landscape, concrete, etc) will say they can 'do a fine job'. But which one will do the job right the first time, so I don't have to call someone else to fix his problems?


Anyone done this before with good/bad results? Do tell.




Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...