IGNORED

Swiss Alps - Unbelievably PERFECT

K12GT_Steve

K12GT_Steve
LOL !!! I think Steve got the picture by now wink.gif I think he got carried away in his newbie enthusiasm and forgot to do the research . Not that it matters much, ANY Alpine road is a great one !! thumbsup.gif

Francois,

My PM is filling up with laughs and comments about me being a newbie! Such a joker - LOL!

Francois_Dumas
LOL !!! I think Steve got the picture by now wink.gif I think he got carried away in his newbie enthusiasm and forgot to do the research . Not that it matters much, ANY Alpine road is a great one !! thumbsup.gif

Francois,

My PM is filling up with laughs and comments about me being a newbie! Such a joker - LOL!

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif I hope your 'correspondents' understood the good humour in which it was said/written cool.gif

K12GT_Steve

And I love Vancouver as well! If you are ever in the area drop me a note and we will have taste some of Stuttgart's finest!

And I love Vancouver as well! If you are ever in the area drop me a note and we will have taste some of Stuttgart's finest!

Thanks Steve. In fact, it's possible I may be there in September to see friends in Esslingen. I used to work with the big muffler/catalytic converter/vehicle heater manufacturer "Eberspächer" in Essingen, so I am pretty familiar with the area.

K12GT_Steve

Francois,

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif I hope your 'correspondents' understood the good humour in which it was said/written cool.gif

No worries! Everyone makes mistakes - you may want to ease up on the "newbies" though! wink.gifgrin.gif

Francois_Dumas

I meant newbies in 'Alpine Riding' to be more precise. At least, that's the impression I got from your stories. If I am wrong then I apologize !

K12GT_Steve

No problem and apology accepted. There are quite a few of us that remember your first posts and first rides. Reusing the pharase "do the research" might well be appropriate in this case.

Archived