IGNORED

Condensation in the Headlamp Assembly

Laffo IBA#34115

Laffo IBA#34115

Just want to know if any condensation in the headlamp assembly constitutes a failure in need of replacing the headlamp or if some moisture is ok. This happens usually after riding in a hard rain but sometimes after I wash it.

I recently replaced both both bulbs and did not notice any corrosion on the contacts or anything else wrong.

So what is it? Some OK or none acceptable.

2004 RT right?

Condensate in the headlamp ass'y is indicative of a failed seal. 2004 = in warranty = let the dealer replace it.

Just want to know if any condensation in the headlamp assembly constitutes a failure in need of replacing the headlamp or if some moisture is ok. This happens usually after riding in a hard rain but sometimes after I wash it.

I recently replaced both both bulbs and did not notice any corrosion on the contacts or anything else wrong.

So what is it? Some OK or none acceptable.

Or you can put in a dessicant bag. Its the "keep dry" little bag they have in vitamin bottles. If its under warranty have the dealer fix it.

The little bags are OEM for Porches and VW headlights in their headlight assemblies.

Archived