IGNORED

UnRally?

mandarin madneSS

mandarin madneSS

Hi y'all. I'm new to this forum. Pelican Parts forum is not about riding like you(us)folks.Should be fun...Hey, recently while I was camping on the Blue Ridge I met a whole lot of bmw friends heading to a "unrally" and was "unsure" what this UN thing is all about. I was heading to BMWMOA nat'l(solely for the purpose of MSF ER course,not really a rally rat myself)and I am curious what this is all about. Seemed like a great bunch of folks I met heading south when I was northbound and we met up in Meadows of Dan.

Mandarin MadneSS

Welcome to the board. Describing the Un is kind of tricky,but here goes. Mix in equal parts great people (whose post you can read on the this board), good food, great people on great motorcycles, great roads and three days to ride, meet, eat and do it all in. cool.gif No vendors, very little scheduling, you ride with others or by yourself. You make friends across the country. You have fun. So come on down. wink.gif

If you still got questions read the posts from Un1 in Gunnison.

Yeeha! Stephen
I am curious what this is all about...

Got some Ridin' Friends that you like to meet on Sunday, ride a new road, get some lunch, tell tall tales, do a little bonding, and a little reflection on the day, feel a little saddness when the ride is over & you miss your buds...???

Move those images a little farther out of town and toss in a FEW more buds, pump those feelings up SEVERAL notches and you have the UnRally... smile.gif

Archived