IGNORED

Checking in

Marty Hill

Been in the swiss alps for 4 days. Rode with 2 brit guys on monday and a german woman yesterday. Tomorrow to wein so I can follow the danube back toward nurnburg. Home in 7 days. A few pics later. wave.gif

bart_vanreeth

Marty wave.gif

Riding with a german woman ? Sounds interesting... tongue.gif

By the way you were wright : I find my GS fantastic ! cool.gif Testrode it in Luxembourg for 3 days... yeehaaaa

I think you should change the "Loc" field in your signature to "Planet Earth"!! Only 7 more days travelling? Did I mention I was jealous. thumbsup.gif Keep on riding Marty . . . keep on riding. grin.gif

Rode with ... a german woman yesterday.

I didn't know Wurty was with you -- how come he's not in any of those great pictures? Certainly Bart, Brian and Francois would have noticed? crazy.gif

grin.gif

Roll on!

Francois_Dumas
Rode with ... a german woman yesterday.

I didn't know Wurty was with you -- how come he's not in any of those great pictures? Certainly Bart, Brian and Francois would have noticed? crazy.gif

grin.gif

Roll on!

WOMEN eh !? NOW I know why he didn't want to ride with me in the Alps !! tongue.gif

F.

a german woman yesterday

Lillie Von Schtupp? "I'm so tired" 702361-lilivs.jpg

Or, might it have been

702383-blucher2.gif

Frau Blucher? Nayaaaaaaa, put the candle back!

grin.gif

Well, I've met Marty recently, so my bet's on:

missgermany2002.jpg

Watch it there... Marty's ego can't handle that much positive input!

Watch it there... Marty's ego can't handle that much positive input!

He'll learn to accept it. From what I've seen, he deserves it! Go, Marty! clap.gif

In nurnberg right now. How lucky can you get? Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Watched Germany win on tv then toured the streets with the happy crowd. Never seen anything like this. So many happy people singing and waving flags. Good to see the folks from many other counties also enjoying their victories. Even some from countries that have lost are enjoying. The most wonderful part is that everyone was getting along and having fun.

A magic time that I got to share with Brian and Bella.

This football is something else. thumbsup.gif

Archived