IGNORED

R1150RT-P Tool kit inventory.

GoodKnight

Maybe this will help. I've attached a copy of the toolkit contents for the 2002 R1150RT (not RT-P). I don't know whether they are the same or not.

701949-toolkit.jpg.33d3cdcb7694d472cb106dc5a7be52f2.jpg

Actually, my RT-P came with a toolkit. The one-man dealership that I bought the bike from was quite amazed though. He'd never seen an RT-P with a toolkit or manuals included. I think it just depends on the bike and where it came from. Maybe I just got lucky.

Maybe this will help. I've attached a copy of the toolkit contents for the 2002 R1150RT (not RT-P). I don't know whether they are the same or not.

Thanks for the inventory!

My 02 came with everything shown in the attached photo, except:

No tire stuff at all, no compressed cyclinders, plugs or patches, etc. (maybe because of the standard run flats?)

But I do have three torx wrenchs, T45, T30 and T25. I also still have the fuses!

Hope this helps,

Chad

02 RTP

My 02 came with everything shown in the attached photo, except:

No tire stuff at all, no compressed cyclinders, plugs or patches, etc. (maybe because of the standard run flats?)

But I do have three torx wrenchs, T45, T30 and T25. I also still have the fuses!

Hope this helps,

Chad

02 RTP

By the date of your BST registration, it appears you may have just purchased the RT-P?

How do you like it?

Did you get it's history prior to the purchase?

I'm missing a few things - most notably my plug wire grabber.

eek.gif

Anybody got a spare kicking around?

By the date of your BST registration, it appears you may have just purchased the RT-P?

How do you like it?

Did you get it's history prior to the purchase?

Yup, had it about a month and have put about 3500 miles on it. I absolutely LOVE this bike, though it's definitely overdue for shocks and a cam chain tensioner.

I didn't have any service records on it. It was picked up by my local dealer at auction and had already been converted to a two-seater - I figured the trail of evidence probably went cold some time ago. Luckily this isn't my first oilhead though so I knew what to look for mechanically.

Now if only I could find some of the RT-P parts...

Off to coffee.

Yup, had it about a month and have put about 3500 miles on it. I absolutely LOVE this bike, though it's definitely overdue for shocks and a cam chain tensioner.

I didn't have any service records on it. It was picked up by my local dealer at auction and had already been converted to a two-seater - I figured the trail of evidence probably went cold some time ago. Luckily this isn't my first oilhead though so I knew what to look for mechanically.

Now if only I could find some of the RT-P parts...

Off to coffee.

Perhaps your dealer has the RT-P parts, you're looking for,in a big box somewhere in the backroom?

Love the bike, no problems so far, needs a few minor parts (oil filler leaks, front pads are worn, and the Police wiring needs cleaned up) but it runs great. I am trying to track down maintenance history right now, it had 60k on it when I bought it, but no wreck damage. I bought it mainly because I ride solo, and wanted to spend less $$ on my first bike. So far so good.

Chad

02 RTP

Archived