IGNORED

Nomenclature of the headlight

bigwillys

Ok tried some searching but not finding what I am looking for...I can NOT wait till my service cd comes in LOL

What the heck is that little christmas tree light for in the headlight assembly....well currently its the only light that works (besides the fogs) was just wondering what its for....

ShovelStrokeEd

Yup, parking light.

If you park your bike with the forks turned all the way and then go one click past the ignition lock you will find that both the parking light and the tail light, at reduced wattaqe I think, will remain on. Source of many a flat battery in the morning.

In many of the countries that make up the EU, you are required to have a light burning when parked along the street to reduce the number of late night crashes. Their roads are different than ours and there is often little room between the curb and the traffic lane, in many places none.

ahh intresting..I will admit...it's an awesome looking "glow" .....my headlight's currently dont work LOL reason why I noticed....lol now I want to change the color LOL

Go with a white LED.....reduced power and still legal in the EU........

dont care about EU, Im in VA lol

Blue LEDs are more fun - except for the 'Impersonating a police officer' charge grin.gif

Andy

Blue LEDs are more fun - except for the 'Impersonating a police officer' charge grin.gif

Andy

why would I impersonate myself? lol

lol if ya go that route, go all out and get the kick ass strobes from autozone HA HA HA

Andy

lol if ya go that route, go all out and get the kick ass strobes from autozone HA HA HA

I may just get an old Guzzi from my local bike shop - take a look at the small Guzzi twins page, first bike. clap.gif

Andy

Archived