IGNORED

Tippy - it's a habit not a bike

Bob Palin

Somebody, who shall be nameless but his handle is a city in the SF Bay Area plus his old bike (RT) and his new bike (GT) has just arrived at my house. A close inspection reveals fresh scratches on a brand new GT, oh the horror...

Tippy lives.

Somebody, who shall be nameless but his handle is a city in the SF Bay Area plus his old bike (RT) and his new bike (GT) has just arrived at my house. A close inspection reveals fresh scratches on a brand new GT, oh the horror...

Tippy lives.

Most likely from riding them both at the same time to your house. grin.gifgrin.gif

Tippy lives.

frown.giffrown.gif

I take it(hope) that nameless is OK for the most part?

Sorry to hear about the damage.

If logic serves me, this nameless someone has name - the first part is a synonym for wealthy, the second an antonym for soft.

Man, that poor guy is cursed when it comes to his bikes...

G.

I take it(hope) that nameless is OK for the most part?
He claims to have a groin strin, but I'm not interested...

"Man, that poor guy is cursed when it comes to his bikes..."

No, he has passed on his curse to another.

Bet he just threw the bike down to get the first scratches over and done with.

Tippy lives.

I suppose if he continues on to Gunnison, we'll glean the details soon enough ... grin.gif
BeniciaRT_GT
Oh, say it ain't so..... frown.gif

Hope he's alright.

All is well!!!

nothing a little paint won't take care of. It was literally a drop incident, not a moving incident.

More later when I'm sober and not so busy with socializing wit all these fun folks here in Gunnison.

By the way, Bob will pay for posting this before I even had my helmet off in Torrey! I will put a curse on the World Cup game Tuesday for pay back!

It was literally a drop incident, not a moving incident.

Well, at least you got THAT out of the way!! (Seriously, sorry to hear about it, but at least your okay.) Say hi to everyone in Gunnison!!

Hey - how come you didn't point that out when you were showing off your bike at the KOA?!

Glad to know you're keeping up the tradition wink.gif

Archived