IGNORED

Isle of Man TT 2024

syntorz

syntorz

Who's gonna be watching and how?

I cut the cable last year so seems I won't have access to delayed broadcast thru the usual US based sources. I see there is a TT+ app but not clear if $29.99 provides anything other than live stream. I like the TT but ain't getting up at 4am to watch live....💤.

• Like 1
TXBrit

I gives you access 24/7 to all the races, practice and some interesting programing plus all the TT races going back about the last decade or so. Best $ value out there but I may be biased I used to live in Braddan IOM

• Like 1
81delorean

Actually going to watch the races in person is a bucket list thing for me and my buddy I grew up with. Would be so cool. I like watching the POV videos on youtube. Guys are crazy. 

• Like 2
Bill Murray

Another IOM TT fan here.

This is my third year as a subscriber to the TT+ LIve stream. It's a great value for what is offered. In addition to the live stream of the events (practices, qualifying, and the races), you can watch these a few hours afterwards (i.e., on demand, once they have time to render and post the recording) as well as see several of the races from the past few years. They also provide a number of pre-event videos, documentaries, and podcasts.

This week, I read that during the 2023 event they had 220,000 subscribers in 180 countries.

I would love to see the TT in-person, but it's a bucket list thing that I suspect will never happen.

Traveler1

A buddy of mine who ran tours to the Isle of Man races for some years sent me this YouTube "history" of the Island this morning.   Thought a few of you might find it interesting.   I've been to the races twice and found it a great place - with the additional perk of great riding through Wales coming and going.   

• Like 5
  • Plus 1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dennis Andress featured this topic
BruinsFan

TT+ for me. I cant remember what I paid but something like $30. Well worth it rite up until the visor malfunction.  Instantly grabbed a barf bag for me and tried handing Dunlop one through the television screen cause Lord knows he was wanting one. Gut punch! Ha!  Keep smiling boys! 

Lets Go Oilers! 

10 hours ago, BruinsFan said:

Lets Go Oilers! 

I assume the Oilers because the Panthers beat the Bruins?  :wave:

• Like 1
wbw6cos

Yes!

But for clarification, the Bruins lost. 

:cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9Mary7
8 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

Yes!

But for clarification, the Bruins lost. 

:cool:

Which makes things all the better for my Oilers!!!

• Dennis Andress unfeatured this topic