IGNORED

WTB Tail Bag for 2018 R1200RS

TN_R_Girl

TN_R_Girl

Looks like BMW makes a small one for about $350. Thought I might find one here instead.  :18:

greiffster

Nicol had a Nelson Rigg Commuter bag on the back of her 750GS for the short time she had it.  They come in 3 sizes.  It worked great on the back.  Take a look if you are interested in a non-BMW bag such as these.  I got a guy. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I have one of those on my R1250R, and it's perfect. I think the R12xxR/RS bikes since 2015 have the same seats, so it should fit perfectly. Forgot which one I have, but I think it's the middle one, with a smaller, and a larger than mine. I could dig up receipts (at least try to find it) if you're interested. I like it's buckle system, which you can detach in seconds, leaving the 'harness' secured under the seat. I also like it's rigid, maintaining shape even if empty. And it's expandable. I posted the only pic I have with the tail bag below (not expanded). Hope this helps.

R1250R Gila.JPG

• Like 1

I have the BMW OEM bag that snagged of Ebay new for $60 bucks . It is nice but not worth $350 .  The Cortech  I use is better suited and stronger fabrics .  Now The BMW bag has a interior built in bag that is 100% water proof . However there are no dividers or small pockets . So everything will be mixed together .  We also own a Extra large Nelson rig like seen above but its to big and looks off . The medium is a better fit for lines   

20231006_183503.jpg