IGNORED

LAST MINUTE EVENT DETAILS - START 2024

Indy Dave

Indy Dave

START 2024 Final Schedule and Event Details will be posted here by 6pm Monday, April 15th.

• Like 3
  • Plus 1 1
Indy Dave
On 4/12/2024 at 4:51 PM, Indy Dave said:

START 2024 Final Schedule and Event Details will be posted here by 6pm Monday, April 15th.

Did I say that?! Hey Vern.. Been a long day out of town and just finished dinner. And.. You'll have to wait till tomorrow, tomorrow, we'll start the day tomorrow with a smile...For You! :ohboy:

Sorry, I need my beauty rest!

Screenshot(92).png.01e835852b085e7ed11eafa3cf816ecd.png

• Like 3
Indy Dave

The schedule is essentially the same as previously posted... There will be a few minor modifications -just adding some FLAIR really - nothing that will upset the apple cart. One time change is to Wed night's  GPS Routing help/questions and Bernie's first timer ride meet time - that's now at 7pm.2023FARTSpartascheduleofeventsR2.thumb.jpg.a30f690a391ec364875286c8b9365545.jpg

- but we're adding a bit of FLAIR... Cuz we do want to express ourselves. But don't worry . .good things come to those who wait... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1
Indy Dave

Did someone mention FLAIR? We might could maybe have some of that . .  Prizes ya say? Why Sure! Boy - Howdy #99! 

waynegretzky99.thumb.jpg.a91eaf8b89762d20553ea0561f63808f.jpg

eagle-rare-desktop-bottle.thumb.png.020f20fdc6c430e5317ae7d9fd630628.png dunlop.jpg.48d32d6c6dd6c4f80ecc7b89e485982a.jpg

And of course - Our Friends from Dunlop are in the house as well . . .  and yet there's more. . . . stay tuned . . . It's a slow roll.

• Like 6
Indy Dave

A summit too lofty
                  River a little too wide. . . 

(Neil Peart)

Be sure to read the REST of this post!

All right already! So.. I had this concept in mind. You know, to build on that other video. But and Life. So not much flair or fanfare. I had to throw in the towel on The Next Big Thing.

But there's always next time :ohboy:

For you seasoned ARTers - you know the routine - we're a laid back group of riders and the schedule is the same. For you wonderful First Timers - check the schedule (on line). Enjoy. Ring. Rinse. Repeat.

For Everyone: Information headquarters will be The Boxflyer Maintenance Trailer Compound. On the side of the trailer will be white boards with day's schedule and any additional info and/or changes. Pizza Night sign up will be at the trailer. You must sign up by 9am on  Thurs. 

PRIZES and GIVEAWAYS - be sure to get your raffle tickets - check the ... wait for it..... trailer white board for info. 

Remember: Submit 3 photos of you, your friends, your ride, scenic shots, etc to the START Photo Galley to get raffle tickets. The PHOTO raffle tickets will be given out at the Group Meal on Friday!

LASTLY: We're still needing a Backroad Bumbler Award!

And the thread is unlocky 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Indy Dave unlocked and featured this topic
Indy Dave

Oh Ya! I will have some 2022 UnRally shirts, and some 20th anniversary START and FART shirts available at the Boxflyer Compound!

• Like 2
Indy Dave

We'll give this a try - you can sign-up for Endobob's Thurday  Pizza night here:

• Like 3
John Ranalletta
14 minutes ago, MachineJoe said:

Coming in a day early.  See you all Tuesday around 6 or 7pm

As are we...cabin fever.

• Like 4
  • Plus 1 1
gamecock

I sold my K12R and have this left over. 10-pin Gen 1 GS-911. Looking for best offer and I will bring it with me to START Thursday.

GS911 box.jpg

GS911.jpg

MachineJoe

Heading out on the road see everybody at three or 4 o’clock today

IMG_6353.jpeg

• Like 6
R65_Steve
4 hours ago, MachineJoe said:

Heading out on the road see everybody at three or 4 o’clock today

IMG_6353.jpeg

1 hour ago, Limecreek said:

Departed from TX at 5:30AM. 

image.thumb.jpeg.08d35e50c527ec44720a458d7feff2c6.jpeg

It starts tomorrow, no?  I'm still working!!

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1
Stresspuppy
1 hour ago, R65_Steve said:

It starts tomorrow, no?  I'm still working!!

Me too :classic_angry:.  Or at least I am attempting to work. My mind is elsewhere (can't imagine where)...

But leaving bright and early tomorrow morning.

• Like 1
Limecreek

Trip over for me although I am glad to be alive.  Hit large board in left lane at 70MPH.  Front tire went flat instantly. 

Details later. Working on a plan to get back home. Made it to AR. 

Thankful to be alive and thankful for the trucker that saw what happened and kept me from getting run over. 

IMG_7367.jpeg

IMG_7370.jpeg

IMG_7369.jpeg

• Sad 6
Limecreek
1 hour ago, Dennis Andress said:

Want me to come and get you?

Chris will be here tomorrow to haul me home. Still trying to find a U-Haul trailer truck combo to self rescue. No luck so far. 

• Plus 1 1

Riding today in VA on the way to Newport by way of WI, OH, WV,  my rear tire picked up a chunk of metal and shut me down.  Managed to plug it, fill it enough to get to Salem to Frontline Sports where I now have two new Dunlop tires.  Lost a day riding, but didn't crash.  Looking forward to being there tomorrow night

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Glad you were able to get it plugged and get quick service at Frontline.  I stop there whenever I go to Roanoke and they’ve always.been good guys.  

Hope the rest of your trip is uneventful.  See you soon! 

• Like 2
  • Indy Dave locked this topic

Thanks everyone for keeping us posted on your plans, departures and setbacks. Very glad everyone is OK. 

I've locked this thread so it can be for last minute event posts. Please feel free to post your departures and updates on the START thread.

See ya soon, and we'll leave the light on for ya!

• Like 1
  • Indy Dave unfeatured and unpinned this topic