IGNORED

For Sale: 2011 R1200RT Premium, Low Miles

Fleetguy

Fleetguy

2011 R1200RT Premium Pkg. $7900.00 Mileage 14,242.         Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

VIN  WB1044004BZW20101

New Road 6 GT's installed at 12,268 miles. Checked brake pads at that time, plenty of pad left. Fuel pump recall completed when it was thoroughly inspected /serviced after I purchased in Oct 2020, last oil change 9/23 at 13,500 miles, all system functioning with no issues.

Factory Equipment included:

Premium Pkg(all options except TPMS)

ESA-II, heated seats and grips, cruise control, on-board computer, front and rear accessory sockets

Audio and Communications Pkg -AM/FM/Weather/Satellite Radio capability, MP3 and USB ports, multi-controller (wonder-wheel)

ASC (Traction Control), ABS brakes, electric adjustable windscreen, 49 liter BMW top case

I added LED bulbs to the front & rear turn signals and rear taillight/brake lights.

Skene Lights- Flashing LED Lighting for braking rear turn signal enhanced visibility.

Battery tender hookups included.

Illium platform passenger footrests included.

Complete Owner's Manuals

Tool Kit

(Garmin GPS mount and RAM mount not included)

I am 2nd owner, very good condition. Purchased 10/2020 with 6515 miles. Bike had some minor low speed tipovers with PO, that is why he sold the bike; scratches on left side cylinder head and both cases, tiny scratch on left edge of fairing, hardly noticeable. Cylinder crash guards installed after that occurred.

Link to numerous photos...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/95KHA4T9SUrA6bmJ7

MOTIVATED SELLER!

Also have BMW Tank Bag, 7Jurock Custom Windscreen, Sargent Seat...not included but negotiable.
Delivery possible within 200 miles

1-11R1200RT-stk-topcase.jpg

2-leftsidenotopcase.jpg

• Like 1
Fleetguy

Price reduced to $7600.

Extra key, Haynes manual and bike cover also included...