IGNORED

DART 2024 - Registration (and Who’s In)

steveknapp

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
bluenoserswife

Registration now completed for Derrick and me.

Joe Frickin' Friday

Here's the current attendance list, looks like it's gonna be a nice group!  If you don't see your name on the list, please take a moment to register and let us know you'll be there.  

image.thumb.png.7983b80ab91e624acf78ff938653cd00.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Joe Frickin' Friday
2 hours ago, duckhawk64 said:

I'm in. I thought I registered months ago.

Gotcha now.  :thumbsup:

whoscoming2.0.thumb.jpg.c879341075abdb0397202a1e5cfd735f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Mike changed the title to DART 2024 - Registration (and Who’s In)
  • Mike pinned and featured this topic

Thanks for posting the list, Mitch!

Over the past few months a few folks have noted that they’re likely to attend, but some have not yet registered. Please take a minute or two to do so; no cost, but it helps us plan. Registration link here.

• Like 1

Mitch, Mrs. Mike (Victoria) will be here, as will Steve Knapp’s copilot Jimmy. Victoria has business commitments in Chicago earlier in the week, but she tells me she’ll be back in time for the Saturday soirée. 

I had hoped to swing by/drop in at some point in the gathering (from Waukesha and driftless area is a favorite).   But the weekend just filled with non-negotiable and not going to happen this time.  I was out that way twice this year so far in between TN and a trip to Alaska.  One of these times it will work.  

Joe Frickin' Friday
On 7/5/2024 at 2:45 PM, Mike said:

Victoria has business commitments in Chicago earlier in the week, but she tells me she’ll be back in time for the Saturday soirée. 

Duly noted.

whoscoming2.0.thumb.jpg.6b82bfa260c555b7dc4681ffd44c5cef.jpg

Bluenoser
On 3/8/2024 at 7:29 PM, steveknapp said:

Please share your attendance here:  https://forms.gle/p5WjPZPHdvZahrEKA

@steveknapp Regrettably Susan and I need cancel our attendance for this year. Unfortunately I have a health issue that I was hoping would be resolved in time but ìts not going to happen.  We have canceled our room with 2 dbl beds at the Captain's Cove if anyone is interested in that.  

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, Bluenoser said:

@steveknapp Regrettably Susan and I need cancel our attendance for this year. Unfortunately I have a health issue that I was hoping would be resolved in time but ìts not going to happen.  We have canceled our room with 2 dbl beds at the Captain's Cove if anyone is interested in that.  

Sorry to hear this. Assuming I’m still upright in another year, we’ll do it again. Meanwhile, should your situation improve, you’re always welcome to visit!

• Smile 1
Bluenoser
2 hours ago, Mike said:

Sorry to hear this. Assuming I’m still upright in another year, we’ll do it again. Meanwhile, should your situation improve, you’re always welcome to visit!

Thank you. We may go there on our own at the beginning of August if things improve.

• Thanks 1
Dennis Andress

I'm out too. The UN was tiring and I've lost my determination to hang out somewhere until next Thursday. I'll try again next year.

Dennis

Joe Frickin' Friday

OK, nobody else is allowed to drop out.  If anyone else tries to no-show, I will personally come to your house, strap you to my rack, and drag you off to Cheese-Land.

Updated attendance list:

whoscoming3.0.thumb.jpg.b60ca201fee9b521bebd02be92a72ad4.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Twisties
1 hour ago, Dennis Andress said:

Dang Dennis!  I hate when that happens.  DAMHIK.  Seems to me that would be a good reason to go back to WI for a while.  No point in going home to wallow in smoke and stress.  

For those who will be here, you’ll receive this amazingly detailed reflective DART 2024 sticker. Put it on your pannier, your helmet, your coffee mug, or your toolbox. It’s sure to become a collector’s item.

IMG_3387.jpeg

• Like 3
Brodiepunker18

Dang I don’t remember getting a sticker last year. 😂

anyways, I’m super excited! I’ll be getting the bike washed and packed this weekend since I won’t be able to during the week. 😁

see everyone Thursday night!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In spite of Mitch's forbidding any more dropouts, sadly, I will miss this opportunity to meet and run with the Borah Borah mob for a couple days.  Family calls in KC so I will at least make it half-way up.  Another time in another place!

syntorz

DART is my "home" rally, being only 200 miles away. I was at the first post-COVID event (2021 maybe?). My poor planning and conflicting events have kept me away since then. This year I'll be at California Superbike School!

Next year for sure. Everybody have a great ride and rally.

steveknapp
13 hours ago, syntorz said:

This year I'll be at California Superbike School!

At Barber? I was tempted. Enjoy, that's a fantastic track! 

• Plus 1 1
IndyRob

Weather is looking FANTASTIC for my ride over and up from Indy!  Upper 70's, sunny and light wind.  Gonna partake in some of the Great River Road on the way up. 

See ya Thursday evening....  staying at the MicroTel hotel downtown.  

Cheers!

steveknapp
21 hours ago, IndyRob said:

Gonna partake in some of the Great River Road on the way up. 

An awesome plan! Enjoy that ride! 

@Mike - Did you plan this around Culver's 40th?  If I was leaving today, I'd be tempted to stop by Sauk City for a photo.

• Mike unfeatured this topic
21 hours ago, steveknapp said:

An awesome plan! Enjoy that ride! 

@Mike - Did you plan this around Culver's 40th?  If I was leaving today, I'd be tempted to stop by Sauk City for a photo.

A coincidence. Shockingly, Dave from TX had never been to a Culver’s