IGNORED

Just returned...

PilatusDriver

PilatusDriver

I just got back from a solo trip around the went and two weeks of mechanical therapy. I traveled from Denver to Torrey, UT to Tonopah, NV to Tahoe for a couple of days. Tahoe to Eureka, CA to Astoria, OR to Lewiston, ID to Bozeman, MT to Jackson, WY to Saratoga, WY and home. The Saratoga Inn is worth the trip to Southern WY!

4302 miles, 77hrs 15 min, 10 days on the bike and 56mph average.

The mighty 1200RT was a great mount. Several thousand miles in the twisties. No mechanical issues except a second set of warped front brake rotors. My local dealer is in the process of replacing the wheel and rotors this time.

Highlights: CA299 from Redding to Eureka, Lolo trail from Lewiston to Missoula. US101 of course and the parks along the way were great to visit during the weekdays. Capitol Reef and the area around torrey were a real treat. I definately appereciated the range of the RT from Cedar City to Tonopah. I saw no cars or people for 3 hours and 280 miles between fuel on my route down the ET highway. Ready to go again!

Here's a link to some photos...

http://groups.msn.com/JedsPics

Cheers,

JJ

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Nicely done, sir! I like the rain photo in the Tetons with the sun streaming through. Nice capture of the rainbow too. thumbsup.gif

Ditto on the rainbow. I used to live in Hawaii, so love rainbows...saw them every day. Thanks for the new desktop wallpaper.

Archived