IGNORED

Hotel Room share/roommate/cancellation thread - Newport, TN START

Indy Dave

Indy Dave

If you're looking for a room or to share, post here. Please also post you cancelation notice here.

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1
  • Indy Dave changed the title to Hotel Room share/roommate/cancellation thread - Newport, TN START
Crumpadump

IMG_4347.thumb.jpeg.2c925d143883cb8429b65089a8a3a878.jpegI’m a little tardy to the party and would like to partake in the festivities. I would be looking for a room share if one becomes available or get on the list of cancellations. I’m looking at Wednesday-Sunday. Oh and I don’t snore. 

• 1 month later...

Pretty sure there was another cancellation today at Best Western so anyone needed a room I would call ASAP. 

• 2 weeks later...
Boxflyer

@BruinsFan is looking for a room to share for just Monday night until his reservation starts at the hotel across the street on Tuesday.

Is anyone about to share with him for a night?

Thanks

Bill Murray

I have had cancel my plans to attend. My room reservation has been canceled (5:57PM on 4/18/24). Ride safe and have a great time, everyone!

• Sad 1
Indy Dave

@Bill Murray - Sorry you had to canx. I guess I'll need to be sure to bring my laptop charger!! Hoping for the best, see you in the Fall.

Unfortunately, bobcat also had to canx, and so his room became available today.

• Like 1