IGNORED

SOLD - Heated gear for sale all XL

RedMac

No longer riding so I have the following:

No controller for any of these -  Size for everything is XL. From a non-smoking, no pet household.

Warm n Safe XL heated layer shirt. Used 1 season, like new. Comes with a coil cord and storage bag. Packs up nice and small and will keep toasty warm. 

https://www.warmnsafe.com/collections/12v-for-motorcycling-power-sports/products/mens-12v-heatlayer

$105 shipped to you via USPS. 

Gerbings XL leather heated gloves. I bought these used on a whim, but hardly used them (maybe twice). No wear marks they look as new. No idea how old they are as I bought them off another member. Includes Y-cable for hooking up to jacket.

$90.00 shipped to you via USPS.

Venture Heat XL heated Jacket. This was my go to for many years. I've had it quite a while, but still works great and in excellent condition. No cables included. 

$75 shipped to you via USPS.

Paypal or Venmo accepted. However if you use paypal either use friends and family or you pay the extra paypal hit. 

Will only sell to established board members. No one new with no post history.

Thanks

Gloves.jpg

Jacket2.jpg

Shirt.jpg

Because I was asked this.. the Venture Heat jacket uses the standard Gerbings connector. It also has connectors for gloves on the ends of the sleeves.

• 2 weeks later...