IGNORED

FS 2014 R1200RT Premium

Sidmo

$10500, 11092 miles as of posting. I bought it new 09/05/2014. 

Sargent seat front and rear heated. Original seat included.
Ilium front crash bars.
BMW Nav V.
Rear P-3 lights with turn signals.
Cruise control, Hill start control, Gearshift assistant pro, Dynamic ESA
Clearwater Darla's with optional slip on clear and amber lenses.
Right pannier has slight scuff from driveway tip over.

Front fender extender

20240206_152615.jpg

20240206_153132.jpg

20240206_153907.jpg

• Like 1
FL_RedWing

Short drive from Florida!

1) Do you have factory top case? 2) ABS? 3) Trim package? Saddle height from ground with Sargent?  Tires? Last maintenance? Picture of damage pannier?

Thanks, George

No top case.  It does have ABS. Stats from Seargent website list seat height as 31.6-32.4"

Metzeler Roadtec have 2991 miles on them.

As far as the trim package it has Heated seat, Cruise Control, RDC (Tire pressure monitor), Hill Start Control, Audio System, Deluxe Headlight, Navigation Preparation, Dynamic Package1, Gearshift Assistant Pro, Driving Modes Pro, Touring Package, Dynamic ESA and Bluetooth Interface.

My brother and I have a GS911 and I have done the fluid changes myself. 202 miles since last oil change on 10/08/2023. I just don't ride much anymore is why I am selling. Only put 1000 miles on it in the last 3.5 years.

I also have Cee Baily bag liners that were designed for a 1150RT and they work pretty well which will be included.

20240207_141228.jpg

FL_RedWing

Thanks. The damage appears to be a minor "garage scrape" and nothing more. Hang on to the stock seat(s) as I have had "reach" problems in the past despite a 31" inseam. Previously had a bullet proof 2011 R1200 RT, and selling my current Goldwing.

Is there a way to communicate directly -- outside of giving up personal information on this website?

George

2 hours ago, FL_RedWing said:

Is there a way to communicate directly -- outside of giving up personal information on this website?

Personal info in a PM? Private Mail/Message.

20 hours ago, FL_RedWing said:

Thanks. The damage appears to be a minor "garage scrape" and nothing more. Hang on to the stock seat(s) as I have had "reach" problems in the past despite a 31" inseam. Previously had a bullet proof 2011 R1200 RT, and selling my current Goldwing.

George

Message sent.  

And that rare one year only Blue color.  I think it was called crystal blue.  Beautiful!!

Also looks like TecSpec pads on the tank sides.  A nice addition 

On 2/8/2024 at 5:01 PM, Sidmo said:

$10500, 11092 miles as of posting. I bought it new 09/05/2014. 

20240206_153907.jpg

“I Can’t Keep”  

Was that just by coincidence? :spittake: 

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...