IGNORED

SOLD - 2013 R1200RT Rochester, NY 14620

DufferMax

DufferMax

R1200RT for sale $4,400 - 95,000 miles, it's in very good condition, no issues whatsoever, nothing pending, nothing suspicious. Many nice upgrades (below). Always garaged. Tires are Dunlop Roadsmart 4s with 5K miles on both front and rear.
Normally gets 48 mpg. You can expect a 260-300 mile range on a 6.6 gal tank

All maintenance and the fuel pump recall is up to date. 96k service just performed (all fluids, filters, plugs, valves checked and in spec). Next service is just an oil change in 6K miles.

All work history since new is documented on a spreadsheet.  I am the second owner 19,600 miles. The only repairs, ever, were replacing a leaking front shock (front and rear shocks replaced) and a worn broken starter switch wire. I hit a dog once but didn't drop the bike and insurance replaced the front wheel.

There are the expected nicks and scrapes on side cases and these are pointed out in the pictures. No accidents, only stupid tip overs. The bike is built for long distance touring which is what I’ve done. It’s well exercised and strong.

The bike has the Premium Equipment package:

Chrome exhaust, Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA II), heated seats and grips, cruise control, an onboard computer and front and rear accessory sockets.
Audio and Communications package, which adds Bluetooth, satellite radio capable, MP3 and USB ports in covered tank cubby, audio system with AM/FM radio.
ABS brakes, Electric adjustable windscreen
Multi-Controller (Wonder Wheel) can control a BMW Motorrad Navigator 6 or Garmin Zumo 6 GPS as well as the radio

28 liter BMW top case included. Side cases are standard equipment on RTs. Small Cartech tank bag is included. It's been retrofitted to a BMW tank bag platform.

My installed upgrades:

Wunderlich universal GPS dash mount
Garmin Zumo XT gps cradle hardwired. The XT itself is NOT included.
Shenkenuo H7 LED headlamps
LED parking lights (Sylvania Super Bright Zevo #168 6000K)
Dynamic Motorrad LED turn signal bulbs
Skene Lights - flashing LED brake lighting P3 with Decelerometer
Denali DM Micro LED auxiliary lights
ZTechnik's VStream® Windscreen
BMW 28 liter topcase
Tractive ESA2 front and rear shocks (can be rebuilt) bought and tuned at Ted Porter's Beemer Shop
Russell Day-Long heated seat (Sept.2019), original heated seat included.
Chrome/brass fuel line/fuel pump quick disconnects with new hoses
BMW aluminum valve cover guards
Magnetic oil crankcase drain plug
Stainless steel windshield adjustment brackets
Dual oil cooling fans installed (as in the police RT bikes) for when you're stuck in traffic forever

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4483.JPG

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...