IGNORED

Klock Werks Windshield.

Steveyacht

Steveyacht

Does anyone have any experience or know of any reviews on the Klock Werks windshields for a '23 R1250RT?  I know a ton of V twin riders that have used them on Indians, Victorys and HDs and love the Klock Werks, just curious, as I may get a new windshield before I depart on a 2500 to 3000 mile journey in late May.

Have not heard anything about the Klock Werks windshield for the RT but I have been to Brian Klock's shop and met him and seen his stuff.  I was VERY impressed.  Brian designed the original Klock Werks windshield for the Harley Road Glide after his then wife was working on setting a Bonneville record.   He wanted a shield that made the bike more stable and safe.  Since then he has expanded his line up with the same attention to detail and function.   I was not aware that he was making a shield for the RT and unfortunately it looks like he is only making them for the newer (2021+) RT,  if he offered them for my 2016 RT I would be ordering one up !   I would not hesitate to buy a Klock Werks product.  Oh ... and Brian is an extremely nice and humble guy!  

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, RTinNC said:

and Brian is an extremely nice and humble guy!  

That is a fact! 

• Like 1