IGNORED

Looking for ‘03 K1200 RS Right side

berkeley_rider

berkeley_rider

Hello all,

on the afternoon of New Year’s Eve ( New Years Eveternoon) someone pushed  my motorcycle over in downtown San Francisco.  If you are familiar  with the area, it was parked in the motorcycle only parking across from Civic Center. I had gone into the Asian art museum and when I came out, I found bike on its side.
There there were no cars parked anywhere near there since it’s motorcycle all my parking area and no marks to indicate the bike was struck by a vehicle. I just think someone was angry and they wanted to go motorcycle tipping. 

Right side is damaged and cracked and it seems really hard to find pieces for it. I’m contemplating attempting to paint after sanding type operation but also I’d really love to just find a replacement piece.

I don’t want to buy a blank fairing which seems around and have someone paint it and by the decals and the badge and all of that stuff. 

Do any of you have  words about resources for locating fairings for the 2003 K1200RS? 

Thanks so much for any helpIMG_2515.thumb.jpeg.ee05a8501b74af92efb2d4cb467134ed.jpeg

IMG_2514.jpeg