IGNORED

Flag Flying

Rinkydink

Rinkydink

I erected a 25’ flagpole in my front yard almost two years ago. I’ve been flying 3’ x 5’ flags. The first flag I flew was from a kit I bought for mounting a pole on my house. When that one tattered I just bought one from Wally World. Of course it was not American made and a piece of crap also.
Does any one have any experience with American flag manufacturers? I am looking at upgrading to a 4’ x 6’ and want something that lasts a while longer. I’m not so much concerned about price as long as it is made in America and durable. On the other hand, in the meantime I am getting proficient at folding and burning my flags properly. TIA

10 minutes ago, ESokoloff said:

Is that 0h-$hit approved wiring? 

The wiring should be legit, weatherproof wire clamp and the wires are twisted, wirenutted and taped inside the box.  Its Rougarou approved!

• Like 1
ESokoloff
23 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Its Rougarou approved!

I think it’s best to leave the conversation at that:dopeslap:

Allegiance Flag Supply in South Carolina bought one from them a few years ago happy with the puchase

J120

• Plus 1 1
3 hours ago, Rinkydink said:

I erected a 25’ flagpole in my front yard almost two years ago. I’ve been flying 3’ x 5’ flags. The first flag I flew was from a kit I bought for mounting a pole on my house. When that one tattered I just bought one from Wally World. Of course it was not American made and a piece of crap also.
Does any one have any experience with American flag manufacturers? I am looking at upgrading to a 4’ x 6’ and want something that lasts a while longer. I’m not so much concerned about price as long as it is made in America and durable. On the other hand, in the meantime I am getting proficient at folding and burning my flags properly. TIA

I have used Carrot Top flags for decades.  American made.  Two durability options.  American Made Outdoor U.S. Flags | Buy Today (carrot-top.com)

3 hours ago, ESokoloff said:

Is that 0h-$hit approved wiring? 

I hate to keep sidetracking the thread, but cut the tail off of that ty-wrap (or zip ty), you're killing my technician trained ocd!

No comment on your light shroud...

• Like 1

If ya'll gonna criticize the work, come over and do it your damn self;) or buy the property.

That Dr Pepper can makes a perfect spot light.  Without it, the beam wasn't focused enough.  What's really cool is a dark foggy morning and seeing the "lazer" look hitting the flags in a slight breeze.

• Like 1
  • Smile 1
5 minutes ago, syntorz said:

https://ederflag.com/

I don't fly at my current place, but these guys have a good reputation. And, from my hometown, so must endorse...

Check the Where To Buy page.

Cool, they even make the Acadiana flag

image.png.4cc9824e16213b89885fff8521c5eb71.png

I've got an in-law who sends a new flag to me every year.  It's made by "Annin" in the USofA.

I generally get 9 months out of it every year.

AD

20140914_024428000_iOS.jpg

• Like 1