IGNORED

F900GS comes to the USA

MikeB60

• 1 month later...
roadscholar

Here ya go guys, a little James Bond chase scene with some excellent drone footage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Only 40 lbs lighter than a GS1300, and a chain? It better be A LOT cheaper then:D. Well, you need to change the darn shaft every 36K miles now, so maybe a shaft is not that attractive anymore to some.

• Like 1

I’ve been in the mindset of wanting a traveling adventure bike (see big GS) but thinking a bit more about it, my GS has been a “trailer traveler” (I know) :spittake: the last couple of years. The 900 could be the ticket if you could make that seat comfortable for at least a couple hundred miles. :dontknow:

1 minute ago, TEWKS said:

The 900 could be the ticket if you could make that seat comfortable for at least a couple hundred miles. :dontknow:

Just strap the pillow from the motel on the seat. I think they will give you a new cover every night.

• Haha 4

I don’t think the next customer will appreciate it but, I could stuff the pillow down my Stich. :dontknow: Keeping the bike looking good is very important. :spittake:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Skywagon

Why would you think a stock BMW seat would be uncomfortable?  😀

• Plus 1 1
37 minutes ago, Skywagon said:

Why would you think a stock BMW seat would be uncomfortable?  😀

Truth bomb right there. ^  All but one of my BMW’s got aftermarket seats. Why should I expect anything different. :dontknow: I do like the pillow idea though. ;) “Honey what the heck, your breath smells like ass” :spittake: Half throttle? :dontknow:

• Like 1
  • Smile 1